By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you still unhappy with the All Stars Battle Royale roster?

What do you now think of the roster after playing the beta?

I'd enjoy more but as is the roster is great 58 41.43%

I need more, I don't car... 51 36.43%

I haven't played the BETA/see results 31 22.14%

Total:140
ECM said:

To the OP:

Not so much anymore, no:

http://kc-mm.com/2012/10/20/the-ultimate-match-ups/

They have supers???

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
Lol people who keep crying for crash or spyro need to grow up. Sony tried to get them but Activision was being a little girl and wouldn't give them up. I am MORE than happy with this roster. Especially with some of the big surprises such as Big Daddy and Dante. The game is going to be amazing. However, its sad to see how low the preorders are for a game with so many iconic characters. Hopefully they sell enough copies to have them make a sequel.

What I don't get is why activision wouldn't want some advertising for their characters.  I don't see how having your character, especially one that people may have forgotten about like Crash, in a game like All-Stars that will probably sell a decent amount can be a bad thing.  It's not like playing as that character in a mash up brawler will quench someone's enthusiasm for a full game.  I don't think it would do anything but increase sales for the next Crash, Spyro, or Final Fantasy.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Kresnik said:

M.U.G.E.N said:

Disagaea

Disgaea is a series, not a character.  You can't even spell it right.  WHO ARE YOU!?

:P nah I know that maaaan. I was actually gonna type prinny but then thought prinnys can be part of an attack of another character..like Spike uses monkeys. Should have said it better hehe

I'm by no means a big fan of the series..I'm a disagea or h/e u spell it noob. But I know it's part of playstation history...both console and handheld 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

riderz13371 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I am/....but not for the exclusion of characters most people might think

Kat
Kazuya
Abe
Disagaea

I miss these. That said however..this is the first entry of the franchise..and there will be DLC for sure. So for starters I'm satisfied

Dante vs Kratos vs Raiden vs Nariko is gonna be LEGENDARY!

Is this what you are talking about

http://www.examiner.com/article/nis-on-potential-disgaea-characters-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

That and also the fact that the creator of Abe said the same thing. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

:P nah I know that maaaan. I was actually gonna type prinny but then thought prinnys can be part of an attack of another character..like Spike uses monkeys. Should have said it better hehe

I'm by no means a big fan of the series..I'm a disagea or h/e u spell it noob. But I know it's part of playstation history...both console and handheld 

:P

I don't know who I'd put in really.  Like you say, Prinny is most representative of the series but not really a very diverse character.

Around the Network

i haven't played the beta (i refuse to play any beta) but i've heard the praise..

..all the same i feel like 20 is a bit low. 25 would be more reasonable.

syro, crash, wanderer, kat, lil and laarg (or maybe burkaki), eyepet... they have plenty of source material to pull from. my only hope is they add a few more as free dlc. i still have it on pre-order because i love SSB and i know i'll love this too...but still.

oh, and i really want iota -- the little dude from tearaway. i know i don't know much but i already love that little guy.

kitler53 said:
i haven't played the beta (i refuse to play any beta) but i've heard the praise..

..all the same i feel like 20 is a bit low. 25 would be more reasonable.

syro, crash, wanderer, kat, lil and laarg (or maybe burkaki), eyepet... they have plenty of source material to pull from. my only hope is they add a few more as free dlc. i still have it on pre-order because i love SSB and i know i'll love this too...but still.

oh, and i really want iota -- the little dude from tearaway. i know i don't know much but i already love that little guy.

that reminded me....TigerShark...where the fuck is he...they are making an animated series off the franchise for crying out loud 0_O

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

The lack of a Final Fantasy character is very disturbing for me.

Nope. Evil Cole was all I wanted. If anything, I'm slightly disappointed that the entire roster isn't just 20 Evil Coles.

badgenome said:
Nope. Evil Cole was all I wanted. If anything, I'm slightly disappointed that the entire roster isn't just 20 Evil Coles.

Don't hate, Cole is awesome. Also if you've actually played an infamous game you would know good Cole and evil Cole have vastly different attack styles/moves.