By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Allstars Battle Royale is sooooooooo fun!

I'm really looking forward to be able to play it when the beta is available to everyone.
Seems like most people who played it are satisfied.

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:

My best so far, what bout yous?

NICE! My highest is eight kills.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Dude, I am addicted. I've played like three hours straight with friends and I must say I am so impressed. It is like Super Smash on crack with frantic pacing to it. Sucks that we could only play with six characters on the beta though. 

P.S.

General Radec is an asshole.

I haven't played it yet so I have a qustion. Is there a game mode more similar to Super Smash Bros instead of it being based around supers?  I hate that it is based around supers so if they have  game modes more like Super Smash Bros I'll definitely try it

Can't wait till the 23rd.

JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Dude, I am addicted. I've played like three hours straight with friends and I must say I am so impressed. It is like Super Smash on crack with frantic pacing to it. Sucks that we could only play with six characters on the beta though. 

P.S.

I haven't played it yet so I have a qustion. Is there a game mode more similar to Super Smash Bros instead of it being based around supers?  I hate that it is based around supers so if they have  game modes more like Super Smash Bros I'll definitely try it

People are already crying and saying how it's like Smash Bros (which it isn't). If they added the same game modes as Smash Bros Nintendo fans would have an outrage. It's ridiculous.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

P.S.

There will be other game modes. This is the Beta from E3. The full game will have a lot of characters and far more match choices, plus the DLC.

Trying to get the hang of Radec. I like sniping and throwing grenades lol.

by the way i'm playing it on the ps vita. gameplay feels smooth

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

P.S.

People are already crying and saying how it's like Smash Bros (which it isn't). If they added the same game modes as Smash Bros Nintendo fans would have an outrage. It's ridiculous.

However, the game is quite obviously inspired by the success of Super Smash Bros.  It may be a different game, but there's no denying the connection.  Not that it makes me angry in any way, but it is also ridiculous when people deny any connection.

Farsala said:
2v2 2 radecs sucks... can't even get close.

Radec truly shines when there are no teams because he can use his gunner special on everyone. In teams he can at best get two kills and wait for a respawn. I've gained six kills with one radec Super level 3.

MDMAlliance said:
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

P.S.

However, the game is quite obviously inspired by the success of Super Smash Bros.  It may be a different game, but there's no denying the connection.  Not that it makes me angry in any way, but it is also ridiculous when people deny any connection.

There is a connection and when you have as many character as Sony has that haven't gotten enough face time a title like this can endear them to people. It is its own game though. It has a more frantic pace. The attack pace with some of the characters is more brutal as well.