By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony teases 'The Reload'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdWkKKSckNk

I don't know if anyone has stated this yet, but at exactly the 30seconds mark you see the same black women who is at the front desk of the hotel where all the PS heroes are having their little convention. It is definitely part of the "For Micheal" advertisment campaign. Odds are that is Cole walking up to her with his electricity powers. Maybe just to highlight PASBR (which if you think about it, that commercial was the inspiration for the game in the first place due to fan reaction). I personally am hoping it could lead to Infamous 3...as It is one of my favorite series in the genre, Infamous 2 had one of the best ending ever.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
 I personally am hoping it could lead to Infamous 3...as It is one of my favorite series in the genre, Infamous 2 had one of the best ending ever.

It's Raiden!

I'm guessing it's a ad for PS All-Stars. Since this seems to be a continuation of last years ad.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

darkknightkryta said:
It's Raiden!

I thought about that . Could be. I am not seeing a snake around her neck people are talking about. I do see the same ferret fur that she had on from the first trailer. Raiden is a possibility tho.

Greatness Awaits

Around the Network
Aldro said:
forevercloud3000 said:
 I personally am hoping it could lead to Infamous 3...as It is one of my favorite series in the genre, Infamous 2 had one of the best ending ever.

Thanks Bro. I seriously see that as the most difficult decision I have ever made in a game.

The situation basically asks you to decide the fate of a minority based on the benefit of the majority....which sounds like a simple numbers game but not so simple when the person who has to make that choice IS part of that minority. Not to mention the twist that perfectly evokes the truth about choices (they are not good or evil). The two girls flipping sides felt so ground breaking yet natural for their characters. Couldn't really blame Kuo, she spent the entire game trying to find what would benefit everyone...but she never agreed to sacrificing her on life for it. Then you have Nix who was highly emotional and Rash, she really didn't care about her personal well being, it only mattered that her very strict sense of justice was served. I was just so astounded at how dynamic it all was. I loved the reveal of the first, but the second truely blew me away.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Aldro said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Thanks Bro. I seriously see that as the most difficult decision I have ever made in a game.

The situation basically asks you to decide the fate of a minority based on the benefit of the majority....which sounds like a simple numbers game but not so simple when the person who has to make that choice IS part of that minority. Not to mention the twist that perfectly evokes the truth about choices (they are not good or evil). The two girls flipping sides felt so ground breaking yet natural for their characters. Couldn't really blame Kuo, she spent the entire game trying to find what would benefit everyone...but she never agreed to sacrificing her on life for it. Then you have Nix who was highly emotional and Rash, she really didn't care about her personal well being, it only mattered that her very strict sense of justice was served. I was just so astounded at how dynamic it all was. I loved the reveal of the first, but the second truely blew me away.

So what'd you choose? I didn't even know I cared that much about Zeke until the part where I was ..killing him. Yeah, I chose the infamous path. So damn sad x_X. I just ..didn't want to kill myself for something that MIGHT not work. I feel so evil but it.. felt right at the time, yknow? Damn, such a great game xD.

Based on the Saru get you in the on air style of lighting device... its got to be an ape escape related thing. Too obvious a plug for it not to be.

Aldro said:

So what'd you choose? I didn't even know I cared that much about Zeke until the part where I was ..killing him. Yeah, I chose the infamous path. So damn sad x_X. I just ..didn't want to kill myself for something that MIGHT not work. I feel so evil but it.. felt right at the time, yknow? Damn, such a great game xD.

I played the entire game as a goody goody. Then got to that final choice and decided to support the Conduits. I am part of a minority so the idea that I should be guilted in destroying an entire sect of people(including myself) for the majority's benefit doesn't sit well with me. I personally think in this kind of situation it is kill or be killed. I mean every creature has basic instinct to protect their own life. Maybe in order to progress mankind conduits needed to be the next step. It hurt having to kill Nix AND Zeke but it had to be done. I litterally teared up.

Greatness Awaits

this is the same girl that comes in the "micheal" add, the one on the reception at the beginning of the add. its just a new set of adds, nothing to get excited about. ohh and this girl should look out, now that she made more than one commercial for sony they now own her soul, if she makes another commercial for another company they have the right to sue her to the ground