By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What are your favourite Halloween movies?

kain_kusanagi said:
Every October I watch:

Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
Hocus Pocus
Ernest Scared Stupid

Love me some Ernest Scared Stupid! Used to watch that movie religiously as a kid.  It's cheesy as all hell now of course, but it was my favorite Ernest movie along with Ernest Goes To Jail.  Hocus Pocus is great too, saw it in theaters when it came out... Sarah Jessica Parker's tatas practially popping out of her top the whole film make it a must watch haha.

Does anyone on here remember the animated movie The Halloween Tree?  I saw in years ago on TV one year (had to be the mid-90s like 93/94), and I loved it but they never showed it on TV again.  It was creepy watching it as a kid because one of the main characters dies, and the rest of the kids in the film have to go on this crazy journey led by some creepy old guy to get their dead friend's soul or spirit back from what I remember.  Haven't seen it in years, and it's not on YouTube.  But if anyone ever happens to stumble onto a copy of it, I'd highly recommend it.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.