By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Vita Release Calender(Sly in Feb, Soul Sacrifice in April, Killzone:Mercs in Sept!!!)

Theres quite a bit of wishful thinking in that list.

No way Tales of innocence R will make it to the west.

Look, the Vita is a good system, but i really dont feel like buying it when people are trying to lie to me, to get me to buy it. It screams that its not a good idea.

Around the Network

You know, I wasn't all that interested in Ragnarok Odyssey originally. Yet after watching some newer videos, color me excited!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGS3aKuIN0s

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

outlawauron said:
chris212223 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
outlawauron said:
bump for my buddy.

Thanks man. We have a busy release week ahead of us.

• Assassin's Creed III: Liberations
  • Smart As...
  • Ragnorak Odyssey

Cant wait! Seeing as how a hurricane is currently hitting the Northeast US i may to wait till wednesday which sucks but we'll see.

Highly doubt it. It's a category 1 hurricane. Had worse earlier this year and most places lost power for a couple of hours while the longest was 4-5 days.

It was worse then people expected actually (power was lost for me from monday night all the way till today) Also the place i preordered my copy of Liberations is still closed due to no power.

chris212223 said:
outlawauron said:
chris212223 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
outlawauron said:
bump for my buddy.

• Smart As...
  • Ragnorak Odyssey

Cant wait! Seeing as how a hurricane is currently hitting the Northeast US i may to wait till wednesday which sucks but we'll see.

Highly doubt it. It's a category 1 hurricane. Had worse earlier this year and most places lost power for a couple of hours while the longest was 4-5 days.

It was worse then people expected actually (power was lost for me from monday night all the way till today) Also the place i preordered my copy of Liberations is still closed due to no power.

Don't really feel sorry for you. I lost power for 5 days after Hurricane Isaac hit Louisiana just a few months ago. Buildings were destroyed, towns were flooded, and people died. It's sad when there is any loss of life, but these are very minor storms. Can't imagine what would happen if the Northeast actually got hit by something big.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
chris212223 said:
outlawauron said:
chris212223 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
outlawauron said:
bump for my buddy.

• Smart As...
  • Ragnorak Odyssey

Don't really feel sorry for you. I lost power for 5 days after Hurricane Isaac hit Louisiana just a few months ago. Buildings were destroyed, towns were flooded, and people died. It's sad when there is any loss of life, but these are very minor storms. Can't imagine what would happen if the Northeast actually got hit by something big.

No need to i didnt lose anything except minor damages in backyard. NY got hit pretty hard though with floods in many parts and the main problem now here is trying to get gasoline since 70-80 percent of those places are down due to no power.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Ragnarok Odyssey Reviews

1UP: B-/A+
Vita Lounge: 5/5
Nfamous: 4.5/5
Hardcore Gamer: 4/5

Something worth clarifying. Online Multiplayer will be on Cart day one. So no being restrained to PS3's AdHoc App XD

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/09/smash-giants-with-your-ps-vita-in-ragnarok-odyssey/

Colin from IGN really disappointed me with his review of Ragnarok. All of IGN's reviews for recent Vita releases have been bad. The reviews praise the games, but then the score is sub-par.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/31/ragnarok-odyssey-review

nice review

Tridrakious said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Ragnarok Odyssey Reviews

Something worth clarifying. Online Multiplayer will be on Cart day one. So no being restrained to PS3's AdHoc App XD

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/09/smash-giants-with-your-ps-vita-in-ragnarok-odyssey/

Colin from IGN really disappointed me with his review of Ragnarok. All of IGN's reviews for recent Vita releases have been bad. The reviews praise the games, but then the score is sub-par.

I have been very dissappointed with Vita game reviews, and not with the games themselves. Reviewers are seemingly out to demify the Vita in every way. Every time a game uses touch or gyro that last it for it. Yet no one says a word about how generally fumbly it is to hold a 3DS and a stylus at the same time, it is all just baffling to me.

PS. I got Assassin's Creed III: Liberations, great game. I serieously like Aveline so much better than Ezio(haven't got ACIII yet so cant speak on Conner). The Costumes are pretty cool mechanic, wish they had more varying types. They really make me feel like I am performing espionage like an Assassin would.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
Tridrakious said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Ragnarok Odyssey Reviews

I have been very dissappointed with Vita game reviews, and not with the games themselves. Reviewers are seemingly out to demify the Vita in every way. Every time a game uses touch or gyro that last it for it. Yet no one says a word about how generally fumbly it is to hold a 3DS and a stylus at the same time, it is all just baffling to me.

PS. I got Assassin's Creed III: Liberations, great game. I serieously like Aveline so much better than Ezio(haven't got ACIII yet so cant speak on Conner). The Costumes are pretty cool mechanic, wish they had more varying types. They really make me feel like I am performing espionage like an Assassin would.

I've seen Assassin's Creed III running and it looks beyond stunning. Liberation is going to be the turning point for the system. I can feel it. Selling 100k copies in it's first 3 days...on a system that isn't flying off the shelves is pretty damn good. Persona 4 will also perform very well and these titles should start showing third parties that it is possible to make games that sell enough to make money on.

Tridrakious said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Tridrakious said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Ragnarok Odyssey Reviews

I've seen Assassin's Creed III running and it looks beyond stunning. Liberation is going to be the turning point for the system. I can feel it. Selling 100k copies in it's first 3 days...on a system that isn't flying off the shelves is pretty damn good. Persona 4 will also perform very well and these titles should start showing third parties that it is possible to make games that sell enough to make money on.

I really hope ACIII:L does well, it deserves to. Also, P4G is the highest selling Vita title in Japan, possible for it to do the same in US I think. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatness Awaits