By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Vita Release Calender(Sly in Feb, Soul Sacrifice in April, Killzone:Mercs in Sept!!!)

huiii said:
forevercloud3000 said:
I am inching out bits of info as I can guys. keep feeding me tips/info on anything of interest. Can a MOD give me some assistance on the whole Font size thing? I have it as Heading 1 but they show up normal bold :(

not in the list but in the ps store are: 

Asphalt injection

Ben 10 Galactic Racing

F1 2011

Spy Hunter

Fifa 12/13 (+ Fifa Football?)

Lego Battman 2: DC Superheroes

Lego Harry Potter: years 5-7

Little Deviants

Michael Jackson: The Experiance HD

Modnation racers: Road trip

MBL 12 The show

Reality fighters

Rigid Racer

A-Men 

Dr Who: The Eternety Clock

Escape Plan

plus some smaler games (at least i think they are) dont know it you want to add them to the list or not. Same goes for the games above but i think most of them(the above ones) are full games.

Plants VS zombies

Motor Storm RC

Hustle Kings

Sun Flower

Table Ice Hockey

Foosball 2012

Pinball Arcade

Puddle

Pure Chess

StarDrone Extreme

Table top Tanks

btw. good work so far.

Thanks, will be adding them in as I go. As a general rule, if the game doesn't even have trophies it will be too minute to put on this list (I do on the other hand want to do a seperate list for Playstation Mobile games.

Does Table Top Tanks, Pure Chess, Foosball 2012, etc have trophies?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 is releasing in Q1.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Your list require a BIG Hatsune Miku Project Diva f screen! It's one of the biggest PSVita game in Japan and people are importing it a lot.

forevercloud3000 said:

Thanks, will be adding them in as I go. As a general rule, if the game doesn't even have trophies it will be too minute to put on this list (I do on the other hand want to do a seperate list for Playstation Mobile games.

Does Table Top Tanks, Pure Chess, Foosball 2012, etc have trophies?

I did some googeling and they all seem to have trophies (though not always too many, but all of them have at least one gold trophy).

Also i realized i left out Ecolibrium which is out in the EU but not anywhere else (and i dont think there is any word on localisation, which is odd since its published by sony so i think its gonna come to the US eventually). I dont know how you want to handle that one.

good job,nice to see,i reward wih cosplay

do people object to this now,i can't remember

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Updated 10/18/2012
Plenty of new images and added games. Any other suggestions folks?

Greatness Awaits

I have no idea how i can afford all these games the vita doesn't have. My wallet is going to be so broke.

Mmmfishtacos said:
I have no idea how i can afford all these games the vita doesn't have. My wallet is going to be so broke.

Maybe I should have called this the "Calender of Gamez not 4 Vitaz!".....seeing as Vita Haez No Gaemz and all.

Seriously tho, so many games, so little money to get any of them. ACIII:L, Smart As.., LBP PS Vita (havent gotten it yet), PASBR, Persona 4: Golden, KickBeat. And all of that is only what I want for Vita this year. P4:G and ACIII:L are coming before all else for me tho.

Greatness Awaits

Mmmfishtacos said:

My wallet cowers in fear evertime I say the word "Vita"

Tifa got MOVES!

Nice! Great Job!

I forgot all about dragon crown, which was another one of the reasons why I wanted a Vita...too bad there's been very little to no news about it.