By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Annoying girl who was punched by the Bus Driver Speaks Out - Bus Driver is suspended

Tagged games:

i don't really think he should have hit her that hard but in all honesty he is working and driving a bus,she deserves what she got,does she work for a living?,some people have no respect for people who work for a living

anyway the bus driver uppercut goes down in the hall of fame,nothing should happen to him in my opinion

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

TOASTY!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

This makes me sad. Even when she is calm and reasonable in the interview you don't have sympathy for the girl?

Why do you all assume that only the girl showed a bad attitude? What if the bussdriver started it all by insulting her when she tried to search for money to buy the ticket?

What we do know is that she gave him a mild slap while he retaliated with a very brutal punch, and he should be condemned for it, especially as it's a big man versus a small woman.

Slimebeast said:

This makes me sad. Even when she is calm and reasonable in the interview you don't have sympathy for the girl?

Why do you all assume that only the girl showed a bad attitude? What if the bussdriver started it all by insulting her when she tried to search for money to buy the ticket?

What we do know is that she gave him a mild slap while he retaliated with a very brutal punch, and he should be condemned for it, especially as it's a big man versus a small woman.

I agree he went over the line by punching her. He should have thrown her off the bus (as he did), but there was no reason to haul off and really smack her before that

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Slimebeast said:

But that punch could have saved her life. By hitting random strangers, that shows she has a reckless attitude. With a reckless attitude, she probably hits random strangers all the time. While hitting random strangers all the time, she could hit someone and that person could retaliate by shooting or stabbing her. However, after that uppercut, she likely won't hit anymore random strangers. Therefore, her chances of being shot/stabbed are lowered tremendously.

Around the Network

"Equal rights for all genders! Equal rights!!!"
"Oh hell naw you can't hit a female"

LOL

Jay520 said:
Slimebeast said:

But that punch could have saved her life. By hitting random strangers, that shows she has a reckless attitude. With a reckless attitude, she probably hits random strangers all the time. While hitting random strangers all the time, she could hit someone and that person could retaliate by shooting or stabbing her. However, after that uppercut, she likely won't hit anymore random strangers. Therefore, her chances of being shot/stabbed are lowered tremendously.

When I read your OP and the same arguments in the last thread, it sounded like a bizarre argument but then it started to make sense. She was taught a lesson in the old school good way, instead of being faced with a very abrubt and nasty end.

Still deserved it. Don't believe for a second she changed. No one changes.

I find it funny how differently this story is treated here versus the other places i have seen it talked about.

She deserved the uppercut imo. She was completely out of line but I guess violence is never the answer.