By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Annoying girl who was punched by the Bus Driver Speaks Out - Bus Driver is suspended

Tagged games:

She should be suspended from talking seriously...

P.S what are the other most talked about uppercuts the reporter is talking about? I really would like to know lol

Around the Network
badgenome said:
BUS DRIVER WINS. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Sorry but that was the best punch in a video I've seen all year. Everyone knows you don't hit a woman, but I do "understand."

badgenome said:
She wanna act like Sub-Zero, he gonna treat her like Sub-Zero.

Lol!

Uppercut saves women life!

Around the Network

How is she 25? God she needs to grow up

Best uppercut iv ever seen lol Love it!!

I promise you BOO BOO (that's what she said to him before hitting him first)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

superchunk said:
She's about to sue him and RTA. Notice she didn't actually answer the question if she hit him or not.

How she began the interview will absolutely destroy any chance of winning, 'I was so hysterical at the time' Not to mention that she threw the first punch and she was clearly wanting to fight with her words, actions, and body language. Not until after she was punched back did she realize how wrong she was.

So unles the driver has a bad lawyer, which I assume the RTA will gladly supply a great one, he should win.

Y'all goen' ta hell na'!!! Y'all goen' to hell na'!!!