By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN 360 2008 Predictions

^well not completely but it will make it lower then 33%

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

^read the article I linked too. I do agree that it would lower the failure rate, but not with any satisfactory numbers.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

^didnt microsoft say it is 10% now

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
^didnt microsoft say it is 10% now

God I hope not.  Admitting its DOWN to 10% would be admitting that it was ever above 10%....which to my knowledge they never have.  Granted pretty much everybody knows it was around the 30% level but admitting it is a whole other can of worms.

Not too mention the fact that a 10% failure rate is still well into the realm of what manufacturers of all quality levels would consider unnacceptable and saying "We're down to 10%" like it is a good thing wouldn't go over very well for most consumers shopping for an HD console. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Killzone 2,Metal gear solid 4,Little big planet,Resistance 2,Geteway 3,GT5,White knight story...Xbox 360 what???Gears of war 2?Maybe 2009,Alan Wake?Maybe 2009.And,and....nothing.Death platform

Around the Network

Killzone 2,Metal gear solid 4,Little big planet,Resistance 2,Geteway 3,GT5,White knight story...Xbox 360 what???Gears of war 2?Maybe 2009,Alan Wake?Maybe 2009.And,and....nothing.Death platform

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

@busines

Wasn't one post enough? Get out of here if you're just going to spam threads.

The reason why a lot of the PS3's big 08 titles will come out: a lot of them were 07 titles.

Killzone 2, MGS 4, GT 5 Prologue are all guaranteed to come this year.

Resistance 2 is extremely likely to come out this year, last 2 years, a game a year for Insomniac.

Tekken 6 and LBP both have very good shots of coming this year too, both have been pushed back a lot already.

Socom and Wipeout HD will come out this year because they are downloadable games.

Yakuza 3, White Knight Story and Valkyrie of the Battlefield all coming this year in Japan, US is unclear.

Infamous, The Agency and The Getaway are still question marks for 08.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!