By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

This whole thing of spurge unvoting pezus and voting pezus is too suspicious.
Therefore:
Vote: spurgeonryan

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

I meant if it was valid there was nothing for me to jump in with. Nacho has still plenty of explaining to do, and can still respond to your point though it's less meaningful now. The difference with tabaha is he(she?) could have kept up a charade in order to get the reaction from Stefl.

So "many possibilities [as scum]" qualifies as trying to impress and "throwaway"?

Sometimes, it's like your brain is mush.

I'm not saying you were copying me with the actual presented ideas, but as I said earlier, the type of question you were asking.
Remember, in just the last post I wrote that you were asking for sincerity, and I had already skipped that part. You were asking my question. Don't make it seem like because the possibilities you presented were different, it means you didn't copy. Just accept the fact that I asked that question first, that it was dissimilar from the question YOU were asking previous, and that I COULD portray your evidence of copying as copying me.

Just because you say things like above "nacho has still plenty of explaining to do, and can still respond to your point" doesn't mean you've done nothing wrong. Yes he can, but all the wind is taken out of the sail. Sure it's in the sign up, but that doesn't mean he was more or less likely to see it. But whatever, I already had figured out SIMPLY by you answering the question for nacho, that you suspected me. (if you are town that is)

Yoshiya said:
Linkzmax said:
The only thing that struck me as odd was he didn't consider me suspiciuos since I only voted time limit and not pezus, when forcing a time limit could have been just as good at getting pezus lynched. But it's a town read anyway.

I didn't actually think about that haha, I've been so tired recently so my reasoning is kind of off. That said, the fact that you pointed it out is giving me a town feeling from you, I don't see why a scum would bring up a point that could make them seem suspicious if someone has missed it.

I don't like these two posts.

I trust spurge, but more importantly I trust myself.
vote: pezus

Sorry, in this case I am going to break my vote strike and tie it up again... because no lynch > spurge lynch >>>>>> pezus lynch in my eyes.

Vote: Spurge

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Stefl1504 said:
Sorry, in this case I am going to break my vote strike and tie it up again... because no lynch > spurge lynch >>>>>> pezus lynch in my eyes.

You are a fool then. Do not worry. I still have a town vibe from you. Your hatred for me blinds you. Now if only you had a good reason. Also I am stupid. What does your last math equation mean?

'left element' greater than 'right element', through rules of transitivity this implies if x > y and y > z -> x > z (I hope it is the one rule called transitivity T_T), -> stands for an implication

Also, since it's still no lynch > spurge lynch, if I can influence it by unvoting you, I will do so

Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Stefl1504 said:

You are a fool then. Do not worry. I still have a town vibe from you. Your hatred for me blinds you. Now if only you had a good reason. Also I am stupid. What does your last math equation mean?

'left element' greater than 'right element', through rules of transitivity this implies if x > y and y > z -> x > z (I hope it is the one rule called transitivity T_T), -> stands for an implicatio

and teh failure I just made hurts...

x > y & y > z = x > z

VOTALS

L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
Lynch
prof

RolStoppable

pezus man-bear-pig spurgeonryan RolStoppable
theprof00

Yoshiya

spurgeonryan pezus DarkThanatos  tabaha  Stefl1504        
man-bear-pig

Nachomamma8 Yoshiya  Final-Fan            
Final-Fan Nachomamma8

No Lynch supermario128

Timelimit: RolStoppable, man-bear-pig, Linkzmax, DarkThanatos, spurgeonryan

Voting history (for player)

theProf00: RolStoppable
RolStoppable: pezus
pezus : DarkThanatos, RolStoppable, man-bear-pig, spurgeonryan, spurgeonryan, RolStoppable, theprof00
Yoshiya: Nachomamma8, RolStoppable
spurgeonryan: pezus, DarkThanatos, tabaha, Stefl1504
man-bear-pig: Final-Fan
Nachomamma8: Yoshiya, Final-Fan
Final-Fan : Nachomamma8, RolStoppable
No Lynch: Stefl1504, supermario128

Voting history (by player)

RolStoppable: theProf00, pezus, Yoshiya, Final-Fan, pezus
pezus: RolStoppable, spurgeonryan
DarkThanatos: pezus, spurgeonryan
man-bear-pig: pezus
spurgeonryan: pezus , pezus