By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Yes, involves and accusing are both correct.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:
supermario128 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Because his behaviour is extremely fishy

I think your behavior is extremely fishy. What do you have to say about that?

this is giving me a bit of scum feeling from supermario128 and pezus. having mario defending pezus this much doesn't feel right. I don't think someone who doesn't know pezus' role would defend him and attack the one who suspects him in this way. But hey, I might be wrong

I'm ignoring the fact that you made the wrong connection, because I know you're prone to making such a mistake in following the thread. But this is way too wishy-washy. I'm going to skim through the last round, but I don't remember you lacking confidence.

Oh applying pressure so soon?

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
Linkzmax said:
man-bear-pig said:
I'm baffled that people aren't voting to kill pezus or nacho yet given that I've posted pretty conclusive arguments proving that both of them are scum. Perhaps the people who haven't voted for them yet are just protecting their scumrades, eh? ...Interesting.

#KILLSCUMZUS

You haven't posted a conclusive argument against pezus. The one thing you did say about him has been a running joke in VGC Mafia. Everything else is circular logic.

That may be true, but IF pezus was town then all the scum would've supported my accusation and voted to get rid of pezus. They didn't, and therefore pezus is scum. SCUM.

#KILLSCUMZUS

That is a naive way of looking at it.

You're awfully defensive, aren't you scumzus?

#KILLSCUMZUS

man-bear-pig said:
Linkzmax said:
man-bear-pig said:
Linkzmax said:
man-bear-pig said:
I'm baffled that people aren't voting to kill pezus or nacho yet given that I've posted pretty conclusive arguments proving that both of them are scum. Perhaps the people who haven't voted for them yet are just protecting their scumrades, eh? ...Interesting.

#KILLSCUMZUS

You haven't posted a conclusive argument against pezus. The one thing you did say about him has been a running joke in VGC Mafia. Everything else is circular logic.

That may be true, but IF pezus was town then all the scum would've supported my accusation and voted to get rid of pezus. They didn't, and therefore pezus is scum. SCUM.

#KILLSCUMZUS

What makes you say Rol, MBP, and spurge aren't scum that tried to do exactly that?

Rol originally voted for pezus to distance himself from him (because they're both scum), but once everyone else started to jump on the bandwagon Rol changed his vote to Yoshi (who is town) because he didn't want to lose his scumrade pezus. 

And MBP DT and spurge's votes?

tabaha said:
Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:

this is giving me a bit of scum feeling from supermario128 and pezus. having mario defending pezus this much doesn't feel right. I don't think someone who doesn't know pezus' role would defend him and attack the one who suspects him in this way. But hey, I might be wrong

I'm ignoring the fact that you made the wrong connection, because I know you're prone to making such a mistake in following the thread. But this is way too wishy-washy. I'm going to skim through the last round, but I don't remember you lacking confidence.

Would you prefer I ignore you so you can coast?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:
Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:

Would you prefer I ignore you so you can coast?

Truth be told i don't really understood what do you mean by coast (not being native speaker sucks on those little things).

Well I understand your reason to do that, but I also interpret it as too aggressive for town

Coast meaning go unlooked, so you can just win at the end.(as scum)

What was too aggressive to you?

tabaha said:

let me explain my "defend him THIS MUCH". It was a short way of : "defending him a way that involves (is this the correct english word?) accusing the one who is acccusing him".

About the "But hey, I might be wrong" it's just to make sure that people understand that I'm not going to blindly trust on that option. It is one way of thinking, and to me it feels the best way, but I can never be sure. Or should I had just omitted it and then 9001 posts complaining on how heavily focused on them i was?

OK, that makes more sense when you say it that way. I interpreted it as you saying I was overly defending him when I didn't do so at all.

Fair enough, but I'm pretty sure no one is 100% sure on Day 1. People say all sorts of crazy things and have certain hunches, but I guess it is better to play it safe and say you could be wrong. (Even if that part should be well known)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Linkzmax said:
Coast meaning go unlooked, so you can just win at the end.(as scum)

What was too aggressive to you?

Almost everything is too aggressive for me. Sorry but I'm a bit paranoid in mafia games.

FoS: Stefl (Just a feeling)

FoS: Tabaha (Just a feeling)

FoS: Pezus (I still don't think he was joking about the Hatz thing :P)

Town reads: Linkz, MBP, Rol

"Slight" town reads: Spurge, FF

Everyone else: not sure yet

Vote: No lynch

Normally I am against no lynches, but I would rather we not lynch anybody than have a repeat of last game. With such a short day it will be hard to come to any sort of conclusion and it will be even harder for that conclusion to be the right one. Meaning that we lynch scum as opposed to a townie. We will be better off this way.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089