By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

man-bear-pig said:
I'm baffled that people aren't voting to kill pezus or nacho yet given that I've posted pretty conclusive arguments proving that both of them are scum. Perhaps the people who haven't voted for them yet are just protecting their scumrades, eh? ...Interesting.

#KILLSCUMZUS

You haven't posted a conclusive argument against pezus. The one thing you did say about him has been a running joke in VGC Mafia. Everything else is circular logic.

You have a fair point about Nacho being a pro, but that's hardly conclusive either. I have my own reasons for not trusting him, but I don't support lynching first-timers Day One.

Around the Network

(Hopefully error free) VOTALS

L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
Lynch
prof

RolStoppable

pezus man-bear-pig spurgeonryan

Yoshiya RolStoppable

spurgeonryan pezus DarkThanatos            
man-bear-pig Final-Fan              
Nachomamma8 Yoshiya              
Final-Fan Nachomamma8              

Timelimit: RolStoppable, man-bear-pig, Linkzmax, DarkThanatos, spurgeonryan

Voting history (for player)

theProf00: RolStoppable
RolStoppable: pezus
pezus : DarkThanatos, RolStoppable, man-bear-pig, spurgeonryan
Yoshiya: Nachomamma8, RolStoppable
spurgeonryan: pezus, DarkThanatos
man-bear-pig: Final-Fan
Nachomamma8: Yoshiya
Final-Fan : Nachomamma8

Voting history (by player)

RolStoppable: theProf00, pezus, Yoshiya
pezus: RolStoppable, spurgeonryan
DarkThanatos: pezus, spurgeonryan
man-bear-pig: pezus
spurgeonryan: pezus
Nachomamma8: Yoshiya, Final-Fan
Final-Fan: man-bear-pig
Yoshiya: Nachomamma8

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
This is the start of it then. Like Carl last game. There is always a delay of why someone cannot be lynched or suspected. Hen I did check in last game after the public outrage against me I watched Carl's lynch or vote be pushed off day after day for different reasons. Now linkz has started this chain all over again.

So as long as you are a newcomer you are safe from linkz vote day one? Is this out of kindness that you are doing this. You do not want to make him jaded and never come back?

Would you prefer nacho be lynched today over pezus?

It probably wouldn't apply to nacho, but I would rather grow the Mafia community and I don't think cutting a newcomer's experience short with a Day One lynch helps that goal.

Trucks, question regarding the rules, if we do not get 50%+1 by the end of timelimit, will it be no lynch or the player with the most votes gets lynched? (I assume so for now)

Well since some geniuses hammered time-limit so early in the game I am protest-

Vote: No Lynch

-ing because, while they might be pissed how day 1 sometimes drags on, it is still valuable.

@Mario, while we all know this game is also starting to piss people off and it losses its value, just to be nice I am going to answer:

I, Stefl1504, am Town

Time to reread (inb4 - rereading is scumtell :P)

Trucks you can ignore my question T_T

Around the Network

Linkz, how content are you with the fact that a timelimit has been applied this early into the game?

Also, DarkT and man-bear, regarding the time-limit, what is your reasoning for voting for it?

Stefl1504 said:
Linkz, how content are you with the fact that a timelimit has been applied this early into the game?

I'm upset that it was hammered when smeags hasn't said anything yet and has said he won't be around until tomorrow. But I'm used to reading(and played in a few) games with 48 hour Days, so I think it's plenty of time to get activity out of people and make a decision.

Stefl1504 said:
Also, DarkT and man-bear, regarding the time-limit, what is your reasoning for voting for it?

Once I know the lynched persons alignment the game will become easier to read. Also, I want to put pezus out of his misery.

#KILLSCUMZUS

pezus said:

Spurgeonryan: Who would you most like to see lynched today and why? 

Man-bear-pig: Who would you like lynched, me and nacho not included.

The prof because he is a non-entity in this game