By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate the Sig above you.

Game_boy said:

Good effort at making a point, but standard Microsoft Windows(tm) fonts used ruin the attempt at originality. 2.71828183/5

EDIT: This was @ FJ-Warez

--

@nerevar Good quote, but the book didn't really have a point and was a waste of time studying in my opinion.

I did it in Gimp :(

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

true 8

7 reasonable predictions

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

6 - plenty of information - thats for highwaystar

@vaio: a 8, Bruce Lee was a smart guy IMO

@coolestguyever: a 1, sorry but you made me go all the way to ING.com and you apperantly think gays should be killed

@soriku: a 6, I like the effort but its just to much... 

Around the Network

10/10

mM

10/10 for you as well

mM

@ el duderino 8 for the bug.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life"

@leo-j

1. Copy signature into gedit
2. Remove line spaces
3. Copy into web form
4. Repost. Your signature is now half the size.

Do that, and it's a 7/10. Otherwise 5/10.

-- 

@neverar

Have you read the book? What did you think of it?

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

@ leo-j

8 - I like the ridiculous quotes, and I also like the predictions although i think they're off.