By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - K/D Ratio Ruins multiplayer games

Turkish said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Turkish said:
1.41 K/D ratio in BF3

Are there even campers in BF3? Never seen one, you cant camp in that game.

oh yes..yes you can. And I see it a LOT..and I just got the game too

There are snipers yes, they are not like in CoD waiting around corners.

oh I'm not referring to snipers..cuz with Snipers it would make sense. Some of the maps (please don't ask for the names :P I have no idea. lol I'm still new)..but I see quite a few in almost all the games. Unless you have some good players on your side ..they can easily get away with it too.

I just personally grab a gun (usually the shotgun) and just run around like a crazy person lololol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Yo guys I'mma eat my dinner, when I see you playing I'll join you later on.

MUGEN, quickly post your PSN nickname, pop in that BF3 disc and get your ass online asap.
(I have only one internet so I will log off from VGC in a sec, I xpect u on PSN in a few minutes rathne)

Message me on PSN when u are on, Turkish.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Turkish said:
1.41 K/D ratio in BF3

Since we're swinging our K/D dicks around, my BF3 K/D is 1.49.

i dont play battlefield but im currently playing uncharted 3 K/D ratio is 1.41. just liked to swing my k/d dick around too! 

JayWood2010 said:

So to start off I am really good at games so maybe I'm just being highly critical of these type of players but I will go so far as to say these types of players are useless.  I feel like I just have a bunch of monkeys on my team, but for some reason I feel monkeys might actually help out more.  When I say Call of Duty players I'm specificly looking at players who camp corners and do nothing to help the team win the objective, they are just focused on there K/D ratio.  However, K/D ratio means nothing or very little, to me it's all about the win.

Last night I get on the Medal of Honor Warfighter Beta, and I swear I must have ran into a bunch of test monkeys last night because me and my friend was the team.  I just didn't understand how we can literally come in and dominate the entire game but still be losing.  The first game me and my partner combined went 62/12 k/D and both of us planted every bomb in the game to win it for us.  We barely won but we pulled out the W.  Well the next game we went combined 84/20 k/D yet somehow we lost!  Once again me and him had been defusing bombs left and right that game.  I think we had around 10 bomb defusals or something like that.  At the end of the game I got the apache gunner so me and him could use it.  The bomb was already placed so me and him got in the apache to clear the bomb site but we had to rely on our partners to defuse.  We killed everybody at the bombsite, no enemy was with in 100 yards.  Not a single team mate defused the bomb!  I just yelled out "MONKEYS!"  Because that is really the only way I can explain these types of players.  

So my question is, am I the only one who notices these types of players or am I just highly critical of monkeys, umh I mean competive multiplayers.

same feeling here

funny how gears of war 1 would incidentally encourage team tactics by eliminating re-spawn

Around the Network

I'm back from PSN.

Dammit MUGEN, delete some friends off of your PSN nickname. It doesn't allow me to add you as a friend because you are full!

Bye again, c u on PSN now.

oh hehe sorry guys I'm at work now. It's 1:16pm for me

I really need to add you slim..but gotta delete someone first lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

One question... in real life do you fisrt focus or the team life?

Sorry but you have to stay alive first (more kills less deaths) and then start helping your team.

Your first and main goal in any game is not dying ... the rest is secondary.

Slimebeast said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Turkish said:
1.41 K/D ratio in BF3

Since we're swinging our K/D dicks around, my BF3 K/D is 1.49.

Really? That's great man. What platform are you on, sadly PC right?

More like sadly PS3 xD

I want to get it on PC for graficz + 64 players, but I don't have the money for that.

ethomaz said:
One question... in real life do you fisrt focus or the team life?

Sorry but you have to stay alive first (more kills less deaths) and then start helping your team.

Your first and main goal in any game is not dying ... the rest is secondary.

Well I see your point but I see his as well. For example in TO modes..if you keep focusing staying alive you will not win the game. I for example (in UC3 MP) just jump into the middle of enemy team who is capturing an area...just to stall them for at least a few seconds because those few seconds could determine the winner or loser of the match

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!