By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Frontlines: Fuel of War now and XBox 360 Exclusive?

Everyone on the internets is saying that Frontlines: Fuel of War was canceled for Playstation 3.  This would make it a default XBox 360 exclusive.  Retailers even took PS3's Frontlines off of their site.  Does anyone have any solid evidence for this and if so why they did it?

http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntt=frontlines&N=0

America = Best Gaming Console

Europe = Best Game Developers

Around the Network

Delayed it.

The stategy guide is ps360pc.

Who's going to waste there money on a piece of $hit port anyway?

mM

I dont think the strategy guide means anything.  If the makers of Frontlines just canceled the game for PS3 then the first thing that would happen is retailers take ordering option off the website, then they would go through and remove PS3 from the strategy guide, game information and all that stuff.

Are you kidding me about the port comment?  I cant wait for Frontlines: Fuel of War.  I'm a big fan of the Battlefield series so I cant wait to finally have a similar experience on the console.  I know there are Battlefield games out there for consoles but they don't have as many maximum players as I would like.

Oh, and could a mod please edit the typo in the title for me?

America = Best Gaming Console

Europe = Best Game Developers

^are you guys anticipating this game?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Would they really wait until now to cancel it, the game is only out in a few months. They would not wait all this time and money before canceling it

Around the Network

Im happy if they canceled it, that way the ps3's game library would be less of a torment.

mM

The official website still has the PS3 logo... so its just a rumour

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Dunno about the canceling, but this is one of those games that should have 'Meh' on the back of the box as game description.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

leo-j said:
Im happy if they canceled it, that way the ps3's game library would be less of a torment.

well it might not be that bad

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ManusJustusNardus said:

Everyone on the internets is saying that Frontlines: Fuel of War was canceled for Playstation 3. This would make it a default XBox 360 exclusive. Retailers even took PS3's Frontlines off of their site. Does anyone have any solid evidence for this and if so why they did it?

http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntt=frontlines&N=0

If it was canceled on PS3, it still wouldn't be 360 exclusive because it's still coming to PC.