By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So how is joe doing?

well still, either watch the debate or move on...getting your information from another source is a bad idea when it comes to politics. Hell, watching the debate is probably a bad idea as half of the things that are said are probably lies.

Around the Network

biden knows his stuff, NUFF SAID

sundin13 said:
well still, either watch the debate or move on...getting your information from another source is a bad idea when it comes to politics. Hell, watching the debate is probably a bad idea as half of the things that are said are probably lies.

Got a link so I can? If not then the best I got is what people say about it. And getting information how a debate went isn't a bad idea... why would it be any different from anything else news reports on? Is getting news about murders in your area a bad idea?

Max King of the Wild said:
sundin13 said:
seriously, waiting for a reliable source to tell you who won a debate is like....well its mildly daft. I mean, first of all, there really are no reliable sources when it comes to politics and second of all too much emphasis is put on how things are said and not enough on what is actually said...

I said "more reliable" I didn't say "a reliable " complete difference. Because there are definatly much more reliable sources than spaceguy... much more

Don't base your opinion on a source, don't matter how reliable it is. Watch the debate yourself, if you can't don't comment on it.

You criticize spaceguy as a not reliable source, when at least he is watching the debate and having his own opinion

You will probably be able to watch it on youtube after the fact. And yes, i believe hearing how a debate went from a 3rd party is prone to bias and lots of it...and like i said, half of things that are said will probably be lies...

Political argument is the lowest form of argument

Around the Network
Laurel Aitken said:
Max King of the Wild said:
sundin13 said:
seriously, waiting for a reliable source to tell you who won a debate is like....well its mildly daft. I mean, first of all, there really are no reliable sources when it comes to politics and second of all too much emphasis is put on how things are said and not enough on what is actually said...

I said "more reliable" I didn't say "a reliable " complete difference. Because there are definatly much more reliable sources than spaceguy... much more

Don't base your opinion on a source, don't matter how reliable it is. Watch the debate yourself, if you can't don't comment on it.

You criticize spaceguy as a not reliable source, when at least he is watching the debate and having his own opinion

Something like how well one spoke and presented their argument is fairly objective though... Even left wing news sources were able to say how poor Obama did.

I'm all for tax cuts but the romney/ryan dodge on the specifics of how they will be done is unbearable.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
I'm all for tax cuts but the romney/ryan dodge on the specifics of how they will be done is unbearable.

Dude I forgot about off road in your pic. I Loved that game.

locked for duplicate thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148549&page=1