13. prof00

Around the Network

Sign-Up List Round 47
1. Linkzmax
2. Stefl1504
3. Yoshiya
4. MBP
7. pezus

MBP you need to participate. Last time I believe you got yourself banned and had to be modkilled. If you are playing, you must be on your very best behavior in the forums. That means giving up arguments if necessary.
I promise you, if you are banned, you will also be banned from vgc mafia for a very long time.

Sign-Up List Round 47
1. Linkzmax
2. Stefl1504
3. Yoshiya
4. MBP
7. pezus
13. prof00

theprof00 said:
Or we can just not let him play. It's been what, 4 games now and he's yet to participate in a single one.

Well I figured that would be a way to allow him to redeem himself. He wouldn't be counted in the balance of the game so he wouldn't spoil the fun for everyone and if he does put in the effort he could get a real role the next time he signs up.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Or we can just not let him play. It's been what, 4 games now and he's yet to participate in a single one.

Well I figured that would be a way to allow him to redeem himself. He wouldn't be counted in the balance of the game so he wouldn't spoil the fun for everyone and if he does put in the effort he could get a real role the next time he signs up.

ah, very decent of you trucks. Good idea.

theprof00 said:
MBP you need to participate. Last time I believe you got yourself banned and had to be modkilled. If you are playing, you must be on your very best behavior in the forums. That means giving up arguments if necessary.
I promise you, if you are banned, you will also be banned from vgc mafia for a very long time.

I've never signed up for Mafia before...I don't know where you got that from

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

ah, very decent of you trucks. Good idea.

sounds like a neat idea

spurgeonryan said:
Believe him MBP, he banned me for nothing. I am a mafia role model and the pyschotic prof still banned me. Sometimes I do not understand what goes on in his head.

lol you broke rules so bad that the mod actually threatened to stop the game.

You need to follow the rules, sillyboy.

theprof00 said:
Sign-Up List Round 47
1. Linkzmax
2. Stefl1504
3. Yoshiya
4. MBP
7. pezus
8. DarkThanatos
13. prof00

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War