By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No Unlockable Characters in All-Stars

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/10/08/crash-bandicoot-allegedly-leaked-from-new-battle-royale-beta/

Interesting read. However, I'm getting more and more angry at how this game is being treated. 20 total, 20 total characters. There hasn't been that much announced in the way of modes other than the 1 v 1, 2 v 2 and the time attack/deathmatch mode.

I just don't understand it.

Around the Network

Has they lost track with it? Or they are satisfied with what they have done?

I can imagine whoever handled the beta and got those characters leaked got fired on the spot.

well i'm sure dlc will have something new

Maybe it's trying to not be like Smash Bros in that respect - having all the characters playable from the start isn't necessarily a bad thing

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

It can't be, there must be some sort of mistake, this leaked information can't be real. 

I've been wanting a smash like game for playstation forever, and the way this game is forming I might be hugely dissappointed. 

Really, can someone confirm, 1v1/2v2, is there free-for-all?  Is there 3v1?  I've been really excited about this game, but now my excitement is starting to faulter. 

I'm sure it's still gonna be a solid game, but this is a big PS franchise, with multiple characters from a wide range of games, there's no reason why it shouldn't be epic. 

Dammit, for real, someone tell me the info on this thread is wrong. 

Dammit!

Ouroboros24 said:

It can't be, there must be some sort of mistake, this leaked information can't be real. 

I've been wanting a smash like game for playstation forever, and the way this game is forming I might be hugely dissappointed. 

Really, can someone confirm, 1v1/2v2, is there free-for-all?  Is there 3v1?  I've been really excited about this game, but now my excitement is starting to faulter. 

I'm sure it's still gonna be a solid game, but this is a big PS franchise, with multiple characters from a wide range of games, there's no reason why it shouldn't be epic. 

Dammit, for real, someone tell me the info on this thread is wrong. 

Dammit!

Yes of course there is free for all, that's the basic mode. 1v1v1v1

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Everything I hear about this game screams cheap knock off, sadly.

I'll be honest, I was kinda looking forward to this game. Not like hyped or anything, but it had been so long since the last SSB, I was willing to give it a shot if turned out a decent enough game. I'll wait for reviews before I make my final call but things don't look too good imo. I hate when DLC is used like this.

...I want a new SBB game SOOOOO bad right now x_x

The game is confirmed to have tons of unlockables. Just not characters. I honestly prefer this way, but I can understand why some don't. I don't wanna have to figure out characters I don't care about in order to get and use the ones that I do.

4 ≈ One

miz1q2w3e said:
Everything I hear about this game screams cheap knock off, sadly.

I'll be honest, I was kinda looking forward to this game. Not like hyped or anything, but it had been so long since the last SSB, I was willing to give it a shot if turned out a decent enough game. I'll wait for reviews before I make my final call but things don't look too good imo. I hate when DLC is used like this.

...I want a new SBB game SOOOOO bad right now x_x

I don't get your post.

4 ≈ One