By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware + Software Up! Week Ending September 29th! Vita hits 3 million... or not!

football, rugby and the girls variant of rugby called handegg, those are the three games we talk about^^

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Not sure if the Super slim Ps3 made the boost or Fifa...

In UK 30% of the sales are the Super Slim... so FIFA boosted more than Super Slim.

Short answer: both.

ZaneWane said:
pezus said:
ZaneWane said:
dont really see the point why some of you praise vgchartz numbers one week and bash it another week

It's called thinking rationally

still need proof

More?

Something is very strange this week. Hopefully it gets fixed by the time Japan goes up.

Speaking of Japan, where did that 18,000 boost for the 3DS come from? And that 9,000 PSP boost? And the Vita boost?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Something is very strange this week. Hopefully it gets fixed by the time Japan goes up.

Speaking of Japan, where did that 18,000 boost for the 3DS come from? And that 9,000 PSP boost? And the Vita boost?

1 - Pink 3DS LL with Style Savvy

2 - Big Gundam Game

3 - Vita had 5 new games this week

Around the Network
Salnax said:

Vita Boost = Ys & EDF.

PSP Boost = Gundam and probably residule effect from the price cut.

I have no idea about the 3DS boost because I don't really follow it.  I'm sure someone else can fill you in!

edit: Beaten by seconds, see above post ^

jonnybmk said:

3DS okay.

Vita still toilet surfing.

--

And by the way, it's called freaking soccer - NOT football. Football is a termed reserved for the NFL in the US. We wanted the term, we took the term. It's ours now. You get soccer. Capish?

95% of the world population gets it right. You just happen to be in the 5% that gets it wrong. It's not your fault, really...

But anyway, football was called football before handegg litterally copied the word. True story, look it up. You copied it and copied it badly at that (hint: foot + ball, not hand + egg). And now you're in your tiny minority. Capish?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

pezus said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
jonnybmk said:

3DS okay.

--

And by the way, it's called freaking soccer - NOT football. Football is a termed reserved for the NFL in the US. We wanted the term, we took the term. It's ours now. You get soccer. Capish?

95% of the world population gets it right. You just happen to be in the 5% that gets it wrong. It's not your fault, really...

But anyway, football was called football before handegg litterally copied the word. True story, look it up. You copied it and copied it badly at that (hint: foot + ball, not hand + egg). And now you're in your tiny minority. Capish?

Hipster Americans...

I've never understood why Americans don't just simply call it 'handball'. The ball is actually kicked even less than in rugby. 

ManUtdFan said:
pezus said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
jonnybmk said:

3DS okay.

--

Hipster Americans...

I've never understood why Americans don't just simply call it 'handball'. The ball is actually kicked even less than in rugby. 

It's kinda of confusing, just Google it. Something about both rugby and football starting from soccer and the communication lag between country's back in the day.

3 MILLION VITA!!!

It's kinda a sad number to be happy about.