By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Adele - Skyfall (James Bond theme)

I've listened to this song about 10 times...today!

Around the Network

"You know my name" is my favorite. That song gets me pumped.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Goldeneye is my fave but this is a cracking effort.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Chris Hu said:
Pretty good but not as good as my favorite three Bond songs A View to a Kill, The Living Daylight and Live and Let Die. Of all the bond theme songs so far their has been 23, its easily in the top ten though.

these are my favourite three also :) I also liek for your eyes only.

just listened: not a fan of skyfall intro. I never knew who Adele was before this, I looked up her other songs and foudn them all very boring.

i'll go and see skyfall at the cinema seeing as its the 50th and all that.i haven't caught bond at the cinema for a while

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Chris Hu said:
Pretty good but not as good as my favorite three Bond songs A View to a Kill, The Living Daylight and Live and Let Die. Of all the bond theme songs so far their has been 23, its easily in the top ten though.

these are my favourite three also :) I also liek for your eyes only.

just listened: not a fan of skyfall intro. I never knew who Adele was before this, I looked up her other songs and foudn them all very boring.

I think Adele is almost as popular in the US as she is in the UK.  Of the two albums she released so far I only like two songs "Chasing Pavements"  from her first album and "Rolling in the Deep" from her second album.

Terrible song.