By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So, 7-Eleven is now selling coffee in partisan-themed cups...

http://www.7-eleven.com/7-election/

Yes, turn the election into bread and circuses in order to entertain the masses, and make a few bucks off it.

Around the Network

A circus? Blame the parties for choosing such colorful animal representations, not 7-Eleven. :P

wfz said:
A circus? Blame the parties for choosing such colorful animal representations, not 7-Eleven. :P

Hey, I will ignore the "bread and circuses" comment I say, and say your comment also works.  Yes, bread and circuses go together.

I don't think overturning of Citizens United is going to end up trend of LITERALLY making the election for sale.

They've got nothing on JetBlue.

I like my Coffee how I like my presidents, black.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
badgenome said:

They've got nothing on JetBlu.

lol, love it!

spurgeonryan said:
I bought an Obama one twice now. They are really nice.

Gee, how does the Obama differ from the Romney?  Does it make one less inclined to take responsibility for themselves?

spurgeonryan said:
richardhutnik said:
spurgeonryan said:
I bought an Obama one twice now. They are really nice.

Gee, how does the Obama differ from the Romney?  Does it make one less inclined to take responsibility for themselves?

Different colors. I will say that they both look really nice.

I would have rather picked up a

2012 Libertarian Presidential Nominee
Former Governor of New Mexico

Gary Johnson

cup, but other candidates are never represented anywhere. So Obama it shall be.

What would be the color of freedom, if you wanted to go with the Gary Johnson cup?

richardhutnik said:

What would be the color of freedom, if you wanted to go with the Gary Johnson cup?

Red because Freedom isn't Free!

spurgeonryan said:
Obama and Romney already took the Red, White, and blue so he would have to be green I guess.

There is a Green Party, so that doesn't work.