By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is a 3/10 for a game like Resident Evil 6 justifiable?

Tagged games:

I bet people were hyping the fuck out of this title. lol

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
to some extent i believe it is, about 7 yrs have gone by since re4 released and not alot has changed for the better with 5 and now 6 also from what ive read the game has lost its horror its like releasing a metal gear titled game and having no stealth

to another extent i believe it isnt some complaints the reviews are having is its qte cinematics and constantly removing control from the player, all highly rated games are guilty of like mgs4 unc2 and3 heavy rain max payne3 and god of war

i havent played the game yet but reading some unbaised reviews 7-8 is what the game deserves i would like to hear what are own kyliedog rates it

But that's the thing, it didn't.  I actually find it more scary than RE3,RE4, RE: Code Veronica (I haven't played RE1, REmake, RE2, Gun Survivor, Revelations).  Like I was just in a lab area in RE6 and I was getting freaked out way more than any of the other RE games I've played through.  I personally think most people complaining played the games when they were young and were more scared then than now and blame the game being too "Action Oriented" to actually realize the old games just weren't scary.  One thing I've noticed when I was playing was I was running out of ammo, I ran out of herbs, and I was getting scared.  The only thing I miss from the older games were running around in circles looking for keys to open up doors and solving puzzles, I miss those and even though those stuff are still in the game they have been marginalized.