By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does this image look like to you?

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
I know what that is, I've read up on it. It is pretty weird but I won't ruin OoSnap thread by revealing what it is.

OoSnap isn't going to reveal it though. It's his thing; he makes bizarre religious threads, doesn't respond to any comments and then leaves VGChartz for a few months.

YOU HAVE TO TELL US!

Apparently some people think it has something to do with the anti-Christ I however think it's just a random pattern since the top and bottom images are symmetrical so the creator obviously intended it to look like that. However since this tile happens to be on a mosque some Christians such as our friend OoSnap over there are trying to use it as evidence in some baseless argument that Islam is evil.

The reason why he created this thread on VGC without telling you the answer is that he knew you would initially think it was demonic looking and reply accordingly. He then used your answers on another forum as his evidence trying to explain why Islam is evil. So you were all OoSnap's guinea pigs.

Some people have already called him out though on the other site, this was one of the responses:

"You clever clever little guy. I see what you did there. You posted it with the intentions of getting people to say that it looked like an evil image so you can come back ans say "Islam is evil"! You are staring to get pathetic dude. How about you spend less time bashing and more time learning what it means to be a christian. You obviously have no idea."

XD

Haha, that's epic. I like being part of an experiment.

Around the Network

It's a Muslim cartoon of the Christian devil! lets burn some embassies in retaliation!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

A Klackon.

i was thinking about making a copy thread but it's not really worth it, ijust post it here:

what does this Image look like to you?

I'll tell you later where it is from because I want people's unbiased opinions.

Thanks for your response in advance.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

^ Mickey Mouse jacking off to a pigeon

man-bear-pig said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
I know what that is, I've read up on it. It is pretty weird but I won't ruin OoSnap thread by revealing what it is.

OoSnap isn't going to reveal it though. It's his thing; he makes bizarre religious threads, doesn't respond to any comments and then leaves VGChartz for a few months.

YOU HAVE TO TELL US!

Apparently some people think it has something to do with the anti-Christ I however think it's just a random pattern since the top and bottom images are symmetrical so the creator obviously intended it to look like that. However since this tile happens to be on a mosque some Christians such as our friend OoSnap over there are trying to use it as evidence in some baseless argument that Islam is evil.

The reason why he created this thread on VGC without telling you the answer is that he knew you would initially think it was demonic looking and reply accordingly. He then used your answers on another forum as his evidence trying to explain why Islam is evil. So you were all OoSnap's guinea pigs.

Some people have already called him out though on the other site, this was one of the responses:

"You clever clever little guy. I see what you did there. You posted it with the intentions of getting people to say that it looked like an evil image so you can come back ans say "Islam is evil"! You are staring to get pathetic dude. How about you spend less time bashing and more time learning what it means to be a christian. You obviously have no idea."

XD

Lol, awesome. What forum is it?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17503&sid=1b272fd7a8066ec29caea15c53ebfae8

that looks to be it

thranx said:
man-bear-pig said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

YOU HAVE TO TELL US!

XD

Lol, awesome. What forum is it?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17503&sid=1b272fd7a8066ec29caea15c53ebfae8

that looks to be it

yeah really crazy how some people think it has to mean something when they see a symmetrical picture made out of something like marble. like i said yesterday, when you do that people will almost always see something in it when you ask them for that since the human brain believes it has to be a face or something seeing something symmetrical.

as example when i do that with the "masturbating mickey mouse" pic two posts above:

alien!

or

omg maybe the head of a bee in the middle or...