By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony 'surprised' by Vita's lack of developer support- For some reason I do not think this is just a Vita problem.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148130&page=1

Around the Network

they shouldn't be, but the shock is mutual lol.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Come again?

well i'm not sure wht Yoshida is thinking, but the system is out of many gamers thought's of a reasonale price range, but there is a fanbase on Vita to cater to so why not dev. for the platform?, although i've answered my own question lol.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Come again?

well i'm not sure wht Yoshida is thinking, but the system is out of many gamers thought's of a reasonale price range, but there is a fanbase on Vita to cater to so why not dev. for the platform?, although i've answered my own question lol.

When the prices were announced for the Vita, I seem to recall everyone saying how good it was, now all I hear is how "expensive" it is. who moved the goalpost?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Here in the uk its not logical to price a handheld above £150. People just don't do these hardware comparisons for price value. All they want are games. I have seen vita going pre-owned with 5 games for £190 in one of my local stores and nobody seems to care.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest sony is struggling to get support. They still seem to be in the mindset that developers and consumers will blindly play in their hands and its not that simple anymore.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Come again?

When the prices were announced for the Vita, I seem to recall everyone saying how good it was, now all I hear is how "expensive" it is. who moved the goalpost?

Nintendo with the 3DS pricecut.

If they look at the console's sales they will understand the lack of support.

Even the flagship title for Vita (Uncharted) is yet to break past the 1 million mark.

And I see no must have game to change this in the future, only when the console already packed with a good line up, it will sell. Like the PS3 situation. There wasn't a game that saved that machine, it was the collective of all Sony 1st party efforts.

RolStoppable said:
Kynes said:
Ajescent said:

Nintendo with the 3DS pricecut.

I believe the correct answer is "reality", because the 3DS price cut wasn't really considered a threat before the PSV launched. The same people who praised the PSV price said that it's still a good price, considering how much more tech you get compared to the 3DS.

"reality" kick their balls hard very hard... i agree with Rol

34 years playing games.

Locked. Please use the other thread in the second post.