By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What about No More Heroes 3?

Every single one of you is a disgrace to the nintendo fanboy academy for not discussing this franchise for a long time now.

This interview with this dude is quite interesting.

"Speaking in an interview with Destructoid, Suda said that he was aware that he had promised NMH3 for the next Nintendo console, and said he has no plans to break hearts on the matter."

Are you not hyped ? WHY ?

What do you want to see in the third installment ?

Will Nintendo step up the game on this one like Baynetta 2?

3DS or Wii U ?

Discuss this FFS. 

Around the Network

No.

The game was funny but gameplay wise and length was piss poor.

Let it die.

/end thread.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

NMH was so much fun to play. You couldn't put it down.

I'm with ninetails, that game had to be one of the most overhyped let downs i have played for the past couple of years. it was funny but the gameplay was bland and boring, as a game of its genre its pathetic, there were better alternatives, DMC4, GOW, hell Bayonetta. thats just me.

The series has potential. Sorry but I wouldn't compare it to DMC4 or Bayonetta. Its a comical and fun game. It just hasn't reached its peak yet and Wii U can wow gamers with a third installment. My body is ready.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

I really enjoed the first two games. Looking forward to the third installment. Just want some details of it.

No More Hero's, like most Suda games, is style over substance. I like the series but not xxcited or hyped for another

Both games were some of the the best the wii had to me i'm ready!!!

No More Heroes was one of the best games on Wii. I haven't had a chance to play the second (my backlog is truly daunting), but based on my experience with the first game, I say keep 'em coming.

Good find, Francis.

theARTIST0017 said:
The series has potential. Sorry but I wouldn't compare it to DMC4 or Bayonetta. Its a comical and fun game. It just hasn't reached its peak yet and Wii U can wow gamers with a third installment. My body is ready.

Then what would you compare it too?? Is NMH not part of the same genre of games i mentioned? If it isnt then what genre is it?? My point was that there are better games done in the genre it belongs too at least on PS360 IMHO i didnt find it fun at all. The combat reminded me of FF13 run down bland corridor, fight bland enemies keep doing until you fight boss, which they do have great designs, go to some open world part repeat.