By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Ultimate Caption this thread

Good God Viper1! Leave some for the rest of us!

Version 1:

Nun: Bloody kids with their Satanic Rock! Why won't you leave me eat my ice cream in peace!

Version 2:

Kid with sun glasses: Hey, look. It's a nun.

The other kid: Let's play "Sympathy for the Devil".

Nun: Bastards!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

2080: After failing to win a gold medal in gymnastics, Mckayla Maroney decided to become a nun but even after all those years she's still not impressed.

For anyone not getting the reference:

Signature goes here!

Despite her firm belief that every part of God's creation is good, sister Rosalynn is still having a hard time with dill pickle icecream.

Hey Jude, it's getting better all the time na na na na 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

At Abram Cross, we make sure your crucifiction is simple and painless. Guaranteed.

Around the Network

"Thank you for your time this afternoon Miss Loyalar. Your background and experience certainly is impressive, unfortunately it does not look like you have the breast size to, ehem, fill this position"

Damn it! You've caught me off guard. I can't think of anything funny with that pic.

Oh, well. I'll try with the next one.

Edited to fix my spelling mistake. Still haven't been able to found something funny.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Damn it! You've caught me off guard. I can't think of anything funny with that pic.

Oh, well. I'll try with the next one.

Edited to fix my spelling mistake. Still haven't been able to found something funny.

It was a tough one, I admit. Still, bonglover never ceases to meet the task haha.

I will get an easier one for the next one, still just waiting for TOS to come back from Thanksgiving weekend before I post the next one.

Ok, i can't find any funny nor sexual things to say about this pic (well, I have one but it's waaaaay too gross), I'll go with something else.

After reading her resume (writen in invisible ink, ofc)

Him: So... you already have 9.

Her: Yes, (blushing) but today I'm going after my 10th.

Him: 10 already! I'm sure you are going to make us proud! Face without emotion, cold, psycho eyes, shiver looks. Yes, miss...

Her: Novice, they call me "Miss Novice".

Him: Oh yes, it suits you. That or "The teacher". Well "Miss Novice", (shakes her hand) I'm glad to welcome you to the S.O.S.K. (Support Organization for Serial Killers). Come next week and you'll have ready your membership card as well as your coupons. Remember that when you reach 13, you'll get 20% off on ropes and gags.

Her: Thank you! I'll really do my best to reach that goal as fast as possible.

happydolphin said:

Girl: Thank you for showing me Two Girls One Cup. Now I can't see anymore.

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!