By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

zero129 said:
Exactly why is everyone so quick to want to bandwagon radish??.
Imo Mario is a much more likely suspect with him claiming how super important he is! and how he needs the docs protection when he had no need to claim so!..
Not only that but Hatz is very suspicious also imo, after how quick he was to vote for me, and then with him starting the whole Mantle thing and still not explaining what it was that he thought he had that he couldnt tell us "until tomorrow"!.
If Kantor Flips town we cant offered to lose another town with a mis lynch and then have one killed tonight.

While i agree with what you said, you should know that Mario is a bit of an attention whore.

I'm more suspcious of the fact he hinted a powerfull role claim instead of flat out role claiming like he usually do.

hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
Imo Mario is a much more likely suspect with him claiming how super important he is! and how he needs the docs protection when he had no need to claim so!.. 
Not only that but Hatz is very suspicious also imo, after how quick he was to vote for me, and then with him starting the whole Mantle thing and still not explaining what it was that he thought he had that he couldnt tell us "until tomorrow"!.
If Kantor Flips town we cant offered to lose another town with a mis lynch and then have one killed tonight

This is deja vu all over again.

I'm 110% sure you are scum. Nothing you say do, nothing anyone brings to the table in your defence will convince me otherwise. Ever.

Zero is town trust me on this

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
zero129 said:
If Kantor Flips town we cant offered to lose another town with a mis lynch and then have one killed tonight.

While i agree with what you said, you should know that Mario is a bit of an attention whore.

I'm more suspcious of the fact he hinted a powerfull role claim instead of flat out role claiming like he usually do.

hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
If Kantor Flips town we cant offered to lose another town with a mis lynch and then have one killed tonight

I'm 110% sure you are scum. Nothing you say do, nothing anyone brings to the table in your defence will convince me otherwise. Ever.

Zero is town trust me on this

Nothing will convince me otherwise.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

happydolphin said:

I understand your suspicion but your meta analysis doesn't account for the fact that that may just be Zero, regardless of his alignment. You know what I mean?

Maybe that's just him, he accuses and expects people to defend the accusations. I understand your suspicions, but I'm concerned you didn't get more alarmed by hatz' deflection tbh. That is a scum tell from you.

Where did I say I wasn't suspicious of Hat's deflection? I just had no idea what to do with it for now except maybe comment and say "I think Hat is scum because of his deflection", something anyone in this game could have done and I don't feel would have added much to the overall conversation. This is especially true since Hat's arrogant playstyle has led him to ignore those he doesn't consider to be good players unless he is saying they are scum. On the otherhand, I saw something which I thought would be less obvious to the average person that was wrong with Zero's post and saw an opportunity to either;

1) Find a potential scum using the same tactics that won him the previous game

2) Improve someone's play (I'm sure you'll admit it's better for Zero to ask specific questions rather than just say "X is scum" and then expect answers)

hatmoza said:
zero129 said:

Why?

Ive had a fairly strong Town vibe from zero.

Yoshiya said:

Where did I say I wasn't suspicious of Hat's deflection? I just had no idea what to do with it for now except maybe comment and say "I think Hat is scum because of his deflection", something anyone in this game could have done and I don't feel would have added much to the overall conversation. This is especially true since Hat's arrogant playstyle has led him to ignore those he doesn't consider to be good players unless he is saying they are scum. On the otherhand, I saw something which I thought would be less obvious to the average person that was wrong with Zero's post and saw an opportunity to either;

1) Find a potential scum using the same tactics that won him the previous game

2) Improve someone's play (I'm sure you'll admit it's better for Zero to ask specific questions rather than just say "X is scum" and then expect answers)

I'm not sure I'm buying that since Hatz was already on Zero, but I'll let it slide. Plus point 2 is good by me as a town read.

Around the Network

I wouldn't call it arrogance, but my faith and respect for players is easily lost when my explanations and my -easy to digest- posts are not understood, or even worse, when I'm asked questions that were already answered within those same posts.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Actually, I forgot that we could talk during the "midnight" phase - that'll definitely prove useful

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:
I wouldn't call it arrogance, but my faith and respect for players is easily lost when my explanations and my -easy to digest- posts are not understood, or even worse, when I'm asked questions that were already answered within those same posts.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend (if I have). It's just that's how your playstyle comes across and if I was to sum it up in a word that would be the word that I would find was best suited to the job.

^ Freaking long message, but I read it, and it seems to me that you're voting Hatmoza because he suspects you? I swear this is exactly how a couple of the days went down last game. You speak of "noticing patterns" in others- I think I may have found one in you.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Zero, why are you so keen for everyone to release all their information immediately?

Watch me on YouTube!