By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
That doesnt work i'm afraid. Corrupted humans are born from darkness no matter how you look at it.

The only way you can make this false assumption is if you are human untainted by the drakness.

I'm voting you for the simple fact that you thought darkness = bad.

nen, why did you say this?

Any clarification?

I'm officially ignoring you from now on.

Well, there isn't much I can get from you then, is there?

Just remember when you decide to stop ignoring me I want the answer to this question first.

Around the Network

Yeah i wont mind lynching Mantle, prof or Mario after all.

Also players who are yet to vote please read, ask your questions, make up your minds and vote please.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Mantle and Mario, maybe - but why do you suspect Prof?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:
I asked stefl in the sign up thread to be town this game, i asked like 5 times, and lucky for me he done what i asked, i asked him could i be a town with a cool role and well i just got to be town  

Even if thats true (which i doubt) dont tell us something like that.

What you do and say to the mod is private and its kinda of a dick move to say that here during the game to make us trust you more.

Put your self in stefl's place in this situation.

Dont respond to this post or talk about this again and lets move on.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Out of all those three, I feel mario is the best choice, because I actually think he might be 3rd party. He said he is not mafia and that is all we needed to know.

So, yeah, it's possible he is 3rd party.

Whereas prof, is just a lolworthy choice to lynch, I certainly won't support.

And I won't allow you to lynch me without me putting up a fight.

I have a feeling this topic will be carried by people in advocating my lynch later on in this game. Like how pezus read my posts last game and lynched radish.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Mantle and Mario, maybe - but why do you suspect Prof?

He was on Zero's case (who i trust Zero now), he sided with mantle (who i suspect)

and he went after you eve tho we have alot more better options. Its like heis setting you up for an easy first lynch.

Plus i mentioned eariler that i had scum vibe from him....i dont remember why tho.

nen-suer said:
Yeah i wont mind lynching Mantle, prof or Mario after all.

Also players who are yet to vote please read, ask your questions, make up your minds and vote please.

Im still edging gowards a no lynch, due to the Kantor situation.

If I were to vote anyone, I have to say it would be Mario but I aren't going to be rushed into it.

I think prof is pro-Town. I think mantle is suspicious, but not nearly enough to lynch him.

hatmoza said:

Maybe I missed them or maybe I didn't get to them yet, but I hardly see any analysis from you...

I want to see more observations like in the bolded rather than riddled fluff. Which I personally don't like riddles/games or anything similar in mafia. Ever. But I guess you really do like role playing.

I shall stand back on night one and viewing things from afar. I don't want to make too many assumptions on Night 1, but trust me that I am paying attention. I was at first quite wary of Trucks as he kept pressing and pressing for a reveal, but his reasoning for pressing me was sound, so I understand his inital questioning of me. Still, my goal isn't to make too many friends or enemies on this night... I will stay in the shadows and continue watching.

(and yes, I think Role Playing in Mafia is too much fun. Sorry :3)

@Prof

Indeed. Poor Stannis never stood a chance.

Ok so Radish effectively claims Godlike just after everyone starts to put pressure on him? Seeing as at the moment it sounds most like Godlike are roles doesn't this seem just a bit suspicious to you guys?

He has also been the most against flavour hunting but unlike F-F, who was also against, basically gives no reason other than "it distracts town", which thus far I'm sure most of us would say it hasn't....even if it did mean we all had to sit through god knows how many posts which I'll admit I felt was taking things too far.

He also says he doubts we have cracked the DRM which whether or not we have suggests that he knows something that the rest of us don't (maybe he is a third party Shadowspawn or something so he knows our opinion on that is wrong or something like that or maybe a mafia who knows that not all mafia are humans).

He is the only one that said he felt like Prof and HD were mafia arguing with one another and really quickly dropped this line of argument when no one else did. In fact he even questioned why someone could possible think Prof is a good lynch for night 1 in one of his recent posts.

As such, I feel I am justified in putting a vote on him;

Vote: Radishhead

(Thanks for the re-read Prof, it was you who highlighted all this to me)

nen-suer said:
I don't mind voting Mario just to see what these "godlike" are all about.

I already told you. They are powerful townies. Although, they might have powerful mafia as well. Not sure about the last part.

happydolphin said:

Doctor, can you protect prof at midnight? If there is any anti-doctor strategy, town can you make sure to keep him alive? Please and thanks.

Well then.... The doctor should consider protecting me as well. Maybe flip a coin between the two of us?

TruckOSaurus said:

No, no, no, no, no. You don't get to say that's fine and move along.

Tell me why as an "important power role", you made a post that would pigeonhole you and all GodLikes into being easily identifiable?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4790891

Also, I see no one wants to go after Linkz either. Meh.

unvote

vote: Radish

I am also suspicious of him.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089