By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Not being too active, I explained why in the sign up thread. Im trying to be on and here as often as possible and Im posting from my mobile.

Semi confidence, which I admit, is because of a lot of talk going on that I dont fully understand. A lot of talk about previous games and everyone seeming to know eachother. I feel a little left out, not knowing half of what everyone seems to know about eachother. Its hard to read.

Im finding it hard to trust anything anyone says but Im noticing certain things, from certain users. Aggression, shrinking away from questions, general quietness... I have good vibes from some and negative vibes for others. Not yet strong enough though to point the FoS.

Tldr - Im still learning the game and what the people playing are like.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
both of your arses are town, now kiss and STFU.

I am going to trust you with this, i also believe you have a very good reason for why you believe mantle is mafia and think both prof and happyd are town .

So lets see if you a right

Vote: Mantle

if you a wrong i hope you have a good explanation.

So. What kind of good reason do you think hat has?

It's day 1, btw.

mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
Your downfall mantle was that you never said anything about being corrupt. You are a plain human and I know for a fact plain human are scum.

I am not a plain human. I am a corrupted human.

Also even though you are probably right about plain human being scum, how do you know it for a fact?

Any other game I would call bs on your corrupted claim. I would have filed it under bacl tracking. But for some reason, I believe you. And against my better judgement:

Unvote Mantle

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

radishhead said:

After reading through the last 50 posts, I'm really starting to doubt that we've "cracked" anything - the only way to know for sure is to lynch Mantle, which I'm not completely opposed to, but I'm not sure if it's worth doing just to test someone's theory on character alignment

I think I'm fairly confident on the races.  

Plain Human : Mafia

Corrupted Human and Shadowspan: Town 

Godlike: Town/ 3rd Party

I'm taking this from the OP and from the knowledge that I am Ertagor, a Corrupted Human and town. 

However the only way that we can confirm anything or get any more knowledge now is to lynch someone and see what the reaction/ turnout is. 

Out of all the players so far, Mantle has stood out to me, as having inconsitent arguments, flaws in his knowledge and responses, and throwing around accusations based on little to try and shake off suspicion, rather then giving consistent counter-arguments. Seeing as 7 of us have at some point voted Mantle, and two more have said they are willing to vote for Mantle, I would reccomend giving that a thought. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
yep, so anyway, yeah. Mantle is scum. Vote him. Will explain tomorrow if I live through the night.

I already know your explanation. You are very stupid sometimes hat. You try and act like a power role/important role to gain power over the town and make them do your bidding, however you are wrong on this one.

That or you were genius and claimed corrupt humans as mafia. Almost imossible in my opinion, unless you are godfather.

I'm really not interested at all at Mantles babbling but I want to point out that I do not have a power role.  So scum... back the fuck off tonight.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Are you a shadowling or a corrupt human?

Just know this: I am one with the shadows and it is my sworn duty to keep the light at bay and destroy any traces of it's blinding visage.

mantlepiecek said:
mantlepiecek said:

Why do I think I claimed human town? Especially when I refused mario? Why do you think I specifically said hat was confirmed town when he hadn't even claimed?

Not yet answered this nen.

I want the answer.

You claimed human coze you are human. Hat pretty much claimed courrupted human.

so i'm not sure what do you mean when you say hat didnt claim!

Hat using the word courrupted instead of teinted like the OP is why i think that btw.

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

Its obvious that mantel claimed human yet Trucks tried to make it as if he is probably Godlike at first (Mario being the human

even tho someone like Trucks can easily see thro Mario's bad acting)

And when it came to vote he voted Mario.

While I think it's cute that you're still want to get revenge on me for ruining your chances of winning as the arsonist, don't let this taint your vision. I voted for Mario because my earlier theory had only shadowspawn as town and out of mario and mantle, Mario was the one to make a statement that ruled out him being shadowspawn while mantle stayed vague by talking about light vs dark.

Now, with the notion of corrupt humans being added, I, of course, need to re-evaluate my understanding of the game but that will have to wait for my lunch break.

Hey come Trucks. You know i like ya :P

Well i guess i have to wait for you thoughts then, but so far i feel you heart is void of darkness.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
mantlepiecek said:

Why do I think I claimed human town? Especially when I refused mario? Why do you think I specifically said hat was confirmed town when he hadn't even claimed?

Not yet answered this nen.

I want the answer.

You claimed human coze you are human. Hat pretty much claimed courrupted human.

so i'm not sure what do you mean when you say hat didnt claim!

Hat using the word courrupted instead of teinted like the OP is why i think that btw.

Yeah. But did you ever consider how I realized he claimed corrupted human?

And how that translates to being town?

mantlepiecek said:

So you think both my reading comprehension fails and OR I am a scum.

Nen's interpretation of the flavour is probably accurate btw. I just posted my interpretation of the theme back when I was confused about the whole light/darkness thing.

Too late man.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Are you a shadowling or a corrupt human?

Just know this: I am one with the shadows and it is my sworn duty to keep the light at bay and destroy any traces of it's blinding visage.

That doesn't help me at all. Care to explain your reluctance to proclaim yourself one way or the other?

Signature goes here!