By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

You realize that Nen and me were having that conversation, and I thought Nen would have understood it?

You weren't a part of it.

No, it doesn't work that way. Town is a team and wins as a team. We are all reading, you need to be clear to EVERYONE.

Nuff said. Fa realz

Ok.

But hardly such a big deal since you didn't care to ask for clarification either. I can't consider everyone's viewpoint and be clear that way.

Around the Network

@Truck

Nay. Rolaze was the name given to me by Stefl our Supreme Creator. I wear the name proudly.

(Anywho, today's kinda busy for me with a test in school, but I'll try and stop by later on to participate more.)

Anyways, enough about how we are supposed to play a game. A discussion about that especially with someone like happyD will indeed make me go crazy.

Let us instead concentrate on the game.

Nen, when you find the time, I want you to answer this question :

"
Why do I think I claimed human town? Especially when I refused mario? Why do you think I specifically said hat was confirmed town when he hadn't even claimed?
"

mantlepiecek said:

Ok.

But hardly such a big deal since you didn't care to ask for clarification either. I can't consider everyone's viewpoint and be clear that way.

Wat. I can only read as far as your post. Why should I ask for a clarification if your post is clear yet inaccurate.

Bud, I'm curious have you won a game yet? Honest qtn. Cause I have barely lost one. My record on MS is 3 for 3 atm, and I've played both factions.

I'm asking because your strategy is very detrimental to town. Just as I said before be careful. It's hard to win on vgchartz because there is a lot of mafia, and in the GoT game they won a perfect game. I don't want to boost mafia confidence, but I want you to know that if you're town and you want to win, you're going to have to do better than that.

No offense, just advice.

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Ok.

Wat. I can only read as far as your post. Why should I ask for a clarification if your post is clear yet inaccurate.

Bud, I'm curious have you won a game yet? Honest qtn. Cause I have barely lost one. My record on MS is 3 for 3 atm, and I've played both factions.

I'm asking because your strategy is very detrimental to town. Just as I said before be careful. It's hard to win on vgchartz because there is a lot of mafia, and in the GoT game they won a perfect game. I don't want to boost mafia confidence, but I want you to know that if you're town and you want to win, you're going to have to do better than that.

No offense, just advice.

Do you know that I was the MVP in that mafia team in that GoT game?

Boost your own confidence.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I see that HappyDolphin is making it easy for scum to hide again, or he is scum.

How, by posting? Active posting is town read, not scum read, unless I'm posting gibberish, which I am not. This far, I've:

1) Gone on the offense on prof, who made many mistakes.

2) Put pressure on linkz who I have reason to believe is scum.

3) Pressured Mantle to play better, given the slight possibility he might be town.

4) Have been actively scumhunting, and asking questions to dubious posts like this one and Zero's.

And much more.

So again, remind me how my active posting is helping scum hide.

mantlepiecek said:

Thanks to your team I would assume. 1 game out of??

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Thanks to your team I would assume. 1 game out of??

I am definitely thankful to my scum team (stefl, hat, kantor, and noctis) for winning a perfect game. It was memorable. Although linkz and others thought we were obvscum.

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Things I want to be cleared up:

- Smeags, did you make up your name?
- HappyD, can you confirm me that you indeed have a name?
- hatmoza (or any other corrupt human), do you have a name?

Yes I have a name.

Should I claim? Not that I think it would matter.

Nah, your actual name is of no interest, just the fact that you have one.

Signature goes here!

Just finoshed work, gonna have a read through at what Ive missed.