By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Carl2291 said:
Ha, hat confirmed me as scum just as we killed him. Muahahaha

Damn I was right about why hatmoza died after all!

Do we know if his role returned just Human and Non-Human or Human, Corrupt-Human and Non-Human?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Hatz was CH. But what I want to know is why Smeags' attacks on Carl and DT failed and returned a positive? Did he get that unlucky?

TruckOSaurus said:
Carl2291 said:

Do we know if his role returned just Human and Non-Human or Human, Corrupt-Human and Non-Human?

In the dead thread he said on the night we killed him, he found out someone else was CH. I think he said happyd.

Oh, I misunderstood that question :). Trucks, you shouldn't regret town's vote on tabaha. Your hunch on Noctis was right but we had very little on him he had been too quiet. Tabaha had more of town agreement of his scumminess for two nights consecutive.

happydolphin said:
Hatz was CH. But what I want to know is why Smeags' attacks on Carl and DT failed and returned a positive? Did he get that unlucky?

Because I interpreted Stefl's PM incorrectly.

My role was that I had to kill "the Light" in two turns or I would turn into a vanilla townie.

I saw "the Light" as a replacement name for Mafia (since we were in the Realm of Darkness and our foes would be the Light as described in the OP).

Stefl actually meant that I was anti-Serial Killer, and that my target was Radish. But since I didn't know that, I interpreted my no-kills of Carl and DarkThanatos that I was either blocked, moved, or that they weren't alligned with Light.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Carl2291 said:

In the dead thread he said on the night we killed him, he found out someone else was CH. I think he said happyd.

Damn, I was bang on and got cheated by a vague PM!

Signature goes here!

OOooooooooooooo

I've read the dead thread now. @ prof's #99 post: Perhaps town disregarded what you had to say because of the orgy of lies you indulged in right before you died. I'm not saying that they were right to do it, but still.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Lol orgy of lies.
Then ehat about mantle?
He was bang on about all his suspects.
No, the truth is that once someone has died they get completely disregarded. That needs to change. If all the best players get killed early because they are getting too close then town wpnt stand a chance.
At this point, the meta is to kill the obvious foes because town wont think twice.

Its not just that the pm was vague but that stefl intentionally did not correct smeags which is the mods duty.