By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
So DT can you elaborate your scanned more? like who you scanned midnight 1 and so on and so forth?

I am Overprotective shadowling. My power is kinda overpowered. Whether you believe me or not I don't care.
I can cancel all night actions by scums on the target I chose including myself.
There are conditions on using it. I can't post on midnight or I won't be able to use it the following midnight. I can't use it consecutively and If use it on myself. I won't be able to use two consecutive midnights.

Glad you admit it.

Not only its overpowered, but we already had a town doctor (and a possible nurse)

You protect from all scum actions meaning you can protect from normal kills, silencing and poisoning (and we had a healer for those two)

You not being able to post at "midnight" to use it and your alleged action don't do anything to make this role more believable..sorry.

I am not asking you you guys to beleive me. Lynch me then we lose I promise you that. 

Around the Network

With all the 3rd party in here overlords and anti-town heroes I am not surprise that I have this power. 

That's why I can't use it consecutively. 

Anyways, I am out.

VOTE: DT 

It's too convenient that he scanned hat and then Hatz died. 

NoCtiS_NoX said:

With all the 3rd party in here overlords and anti-town heroes I am not surprise that I have this power. 

Anyways, I am out.

Why would that matter (the last sentence). Mafia don't need to scan prior to killing...

Also, if you're really town and a mislynch, why did you put town in a position to doubt you in the first place? You are the kind of mislynch that makes town lose.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Anyways, I am out.

Don't disappear on us! You didn't answer my question!!! Why did you protect yourself when there was no threat to you whatsoever?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Anyways, I am out.

Don't disappear on us! You didn't answer my question!!! Why did you protect yourself when there was no threat to you whatsoever?

Ok Radish is anti-town godlike. I assumed that there will be an anti-town on each races.

I fear that if they want a sure kill they might target that less likely will be targeted so  I  protected myself. 

Around the Network

That was a pretty shitty decision. You must know by now that no scum team would ever think of killing you because as a townie you pose no threat to them. You're kinda like radish, someone to keep around to mislynch come end game.

Also, you're role is not overpowered at all, it's incredibly gimped. You would know that if you really had this role for a month and didn't make it up a few hours ago.

Signature goes here!

Sorry noctis, but that sounds like bullshit.

Im keeping my vote on tabaha, but you really seem scummy...

Heroes: 

DT: Mafia role cop/Doctor variant

FF: Doctor variant/Mafia role cop

Overlords:

Tabby: vanilla/role cop/???

Noc: vanilla/role cop/???

3rd party:

Smeags: Silencer SK / & Radish nakama

.....................................................................................

I'll keep my vote FF. It doesn't really mean anything, but to those of you who wanna who test and see

i'm cured or not *wink* this can be a good intensive.

@Noctis & Tabaha (whomever survives tonight's lynch)

Make sure to aim for the other mafia team next this midnight becouse they WILL take you out. 

If your dead no matter what might as well drag the other guys with you no?

If you guys tried to kill DT last midnight then aim for FF becouse he's the doc (and vice versa of course)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Ok, well Noc is almost cert one of the scumteams. If we lynch tabaha tonight, he wont protect himself, as that would be pointless- The other team would be stupid to nightkill such an obvious suspect. Noc will probably protect his scummate tonight in case of a nightkill though.

It might be worth lynching him, just so that his scummate isn't protected from nightkill in the small chance that he is targetted. What do you think Happy, Truck?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Noctis would protect himself imho if he actually could (big if, I actually think he's saying that to fool mafia team B), because he doesn't think he's a suspect. He thinks he is not suspicious (as odd as that may seem).