By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Vote - Tabaha

Im tired. I have headache. Im leaving this here until I get up tomorrow.

Im certain one of tab or noctis is scum, if not both.

Around the Network

Vote - NoCtis_Nox

I'll have some faith on nen

So DT can you elaborate your scanned more? like who you scanned midnight 1 and so on and so forth?

I am Overprotective shadowling. My power is kinda overpowered. Whether you believe me or not I don't care.
I can cancel all night actions by scums on the target I chose including myself.
There are conditions on using it. I can't post on midnight or I won't be able to use it the following midnight. I can't use it consecutively and If use it on myself. I won't be able to use two consecutive midnights.

actions:
Midnight 1: didn't use it
Midnight 2: myself
Midnight 3: can't use it
Midnight 4: Can't use it.

One last thing. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4818533
It gaves me an impression he knows a lot of info that a townie doesn't know.
Last time I heard. We don't have any idea who is doing the killing and who is doing the silence.

Why the hell would you use your power on yourself on midnight 2 when practically no one was aware you were even im the game by that point?

About my post, it's called a deduction something you could do if you were following the game.

Signature goes here!

DarkThanatos said:

I scanned FF round 1, because why not? He wasnt posting much. 

Round 2 I scanned Hatz because he was claiming flavour cop, and as role cop- I wanted to know if I could trust his decisions. Then he died the same time i found out the information. 

Round 3 I scanned HappyD, because out of the people I wanted to scan, I thought he was the least likely to have my scan interferred with.  

Round 4 I scanned Truck, found out his role, and then he goes and says his role anyway, confirming it as truth and allowing me to trust him. 

@Noctis ^ I already did say who I scanned and when :P 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Shadowspawn Corrupted Humans Godlike Human/Other
5 Shadowspawn proper (nen, tabs, nox, linkz, zero) 6 Corrupted Humans (Hatz, Mantle, HD, DT, FF, Carl) 3 Godlike (Radish, Mario, Smeags) 1 Human (Yoshiya)
2 Shadowlings (trucks, prof)     1 Unknown (Spurge)
7 Shadowspawn total 6 CH total 3 Godlike total 2 Human/Other total

Guys, it just doesn't make sense that there are less Shadowspawn proper (5) than Corrupted humans (6). Since Shadowspawn proper can be both mafia and town, that group should be bigger than the Corrupted Humans group imho. There is at least one other overlord (otherwise what's the point).

If we assume that Spurge was shadowspawn, that would make is 8 shadowspawn, 6 corrupted humans 3 godlike and 1 human. 

We need to find two Mafia and two Overlords. Looking at Godlike- we have had 1 town aligned (Mario) - 1 Radish anti-town aligned, and then there is Smeags. - Maybe Smeags is aligned with the other anti-town for balance? I don't want to lynch him on this though, there are better lynch suspects. Depending on what we find out from our tabaha/noc lynch, it could quite easily clear him of it.

No-one else has claimed godlike though. 

As to the split between shadowspawn and CH, I dont think we can deduce who is likely scum or not from this. There are almost certainly liers amongst them, but I couldnt even begin to guess who they are, Or what the split is. When we are in MYLO, I wouldnt want to take the gamble either. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

happydolphin said:
DT, are you sure that's how it works? Isn't MYLO town to dual scum split by faction? Wouldn't that make it 4:2 at best? At those numbers, we lynch a townie, we lose. Hitting the right faction would help, since nen is silenced he reduces the majority count by 1.

Also, how do we know there is a no-nightkill team? How would a setup like that even work?

Here is my final conclusion.

9 players

4 town, 4 mafia (2x2), one third party

Me and trucks are silenced so thats 2 town remaining (HappyD and probably Carl)

So thats:

2 town X 2 mafia A X 2 mafia B x 1 thrird party

That's  MYLO becouse if we lynch a townie and mafia kills the last townie we lose and all scum win.

At this point we must lynch one mafia so that other mafia team ends them with their kill.

So it will be 2 town x 2 mafia x one third party. With another MYLO and best position for a mafia to claim victory.

Heroes got a doc role and the overlords tried to kill one of them last night and failed. Meaning overlords will 100% kill the human

doc next midnight. Prof was killed by the Heroes.

The one kill per night scenario can be explained by failed mafia kills targeting the other faction due to the mafia docs interferance.

I'm confident that Smeags is third party at this point.....and  leaving him alive now could be our best hope right now for survival.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NoCtiS_NoX said:
So DT can you elaborate your scanned more? like who you scanned midnight 1 and so on and so forth?

I am Overprotective shadowling. My power is kinda overpowered. Whether you believe me or not I don't care.
I can cancel all night actions by scums on the target I chose including myself.
There are conditions on using it. I can't post on midnight or I won't be able to use it the following midnight. I can't use it consecutively and If use it on myself. I won't be able to use two consecutive midnights.

Glad you admit it.

Not only its overpowered, but we already had a town doctor (and a possible nurse)

You protect from all scum actions meaning you can protect from normal kills, silencing and poisoning (and we had a healer for those two)

You not being able to post at "midnight" to use it and your alleged action don't do anything to make this role more believable..sorry.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen, I'm mulling over your logic, and keep getting Noctis, I find his story hard to believe too.

1) @Mod. Please confirm this is MYLO and not LYLO, or if it is actually LYLO. LYLO is "lynch or lose", meaning you lynch scum or your lose. That happens in a 3v2 situaltion. MYLO is "mislynch and lose", meaning you lynch a townie and you lose. That happens in a 4v2 situation.

2) I'm going to try to go over the thread to look for connection. My concurrent MS game just ended and I learned a bit from there.

3) @Trucks. Do you know if you're silenced only for today or is it permanent?

@HappyD: It's worded in a way that makes it seem permanent but I asked Stefl for confirmation just to be sure.

Signature goes here!