By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

@Carl: Do you have any important information to share?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Rolecop is always a suspicious claim ... this does seem fishy. But IMO this game's balance is pretty unpredictable at this point.

Still, you can't have it both ways. "OMG already MyLo" and "OMG too many powers so DT must be scum" don't cooperate.

Whether or not I think DT is scum, though, I think I'm ignoring nen now. He's just too cocksure. Convinced he is all-seeing and all-knowing, and those who disagree are fools or scum. I'm exaggerating but that's the vibe he's giving off.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Table of claimed race/alignment/role for future reference.

Player Race Alignment Role
tabaha Shadowspawn  Shadowspawn Vanilla
TruckOSaurus Shadowspawn Shadowling Enabler/Commuter/Protector
nen-suer Shadowspawn Shadowspawn Vanilla (Silenced)
Smeags GodLike Town Vigilante-like
HappyDolphin Human Corrupt Human Vanilla (according to DT)
Final-Fan Human Corrupt Human Vanilla
NoCtis_Nox Shadowspawn Shadowspawn ???
DarkThanatos Human Corrupt Human Role-Cop
Carl2291 Human Corrupt Human (Town) ???

Dead scum

radish - GodLike - SK
Linkzmax - Overlord - Jailkeeper
Yoshiya - Hero - Vanilla

Signature goes here!

Okay, you guys asked for informations but all i have is what I see ITT, since I've been vanilla CH all game long lol (I'm surprised I even made it this far). Thankfully I have some MS play in my pocket so let's see what I can come up with.

So, yesterDay nen was siding with Linkz. One could see that as scummy but nen had no way to know his fellow Shadowspawn was scum, since he is probs town and Zero was town too when he flipped. His suspicion of Smeags irks me the wrong way, because I see no logic behind it. If he could explain why he doubts Smeags that would help. I'm okay with his suspicions of those on my town list, even his suspicions of me, because I can count on him to catch those I've been trusting too easily.

Smeags wins with town, but does town win with Smeags? That would explain MYLO and the count of players. We could be 3 town + 1 third party that wins with town. Is that possible guys?

Finalfan hasn't been following the game all too closely, his thinking Spurge is alive is worrisome at this point in the game (we need all the reads we can get), and his list of roles doesn't distinguish between lings and regular shadowspawn, and called Smeags SS when Smeags clarified many times that he was GL.

Trucks has been playing in the favor of town all game, so I have only reason to trust him, it would make sense he is another ling to prof. Apparently DT confirmed his role, so there's more to rely on. His game reads town to me, but his meta doesn't, he's usually much more aggressive as town, this game he is much more pro-town. That may just be me not playing enough games with him as mafia to contrast.

DT was a town read to me since yesterDay, but as of his latest rolecop slip, I fear he is mafia. What a great game you've played this far my friend if you truly are mafia, I would love to play with you again. But for now, ...

Tabaha is an easy lynch, I don't want him dead today in fear of making scum team 2 stronger. I want either FF, tabaha, DT gone tonight. Noctis is a lurker, but he should go tomorrow. To be the most certain, since we are in LYLO, we should go for tabs. Then tomorrow we can go for FF, and if then we can eradicate noctis. Last we get DT.

A question for town. With his play this far, how can it even be possible that Noctis is town?

@HappyD: While Noctis is in the game, I wouldn't call what he did playing.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

There's a problem with my previous table. I'm short one Hero.

My current scum list is Final-Fan, tabaha, Noctis and nen but according to claimed races that would mean 3 overlords and one hero which doesn't make any sense. Perhaps Noctis lied about his race and he's really human after all (this would explain hatmoza getting killed Midnight 2 also).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

My current scum list is Final-Fan, tabaha, Noctis and nen but according to claimed races that would mean 3 overlords and one hero which doesn't make any sense. Perhaps Noctis lied about his race and he's really human after all (this would explain hatmoza getting killed Midnight 2 also).

Get Linkz out of your head and stop thinking we're a team.

I don't think Noc lied about his race.

Scum are:

Heroes: FF, DT

Overlords: Tabaha, Noc (or maybe Smeags)

3rd party: Smeags...probably Radish's team mate

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Get Linkz out of your head and stop thinking we're a team.

I don't think Noc lied about his race.

Scum are:

Heroes: FF, DT

Overlords: Tabaha, Noc (or maybe Smeags)

3rd party: Smeags...probably Radish's team mate

Don't worry, there's a reason I've put you last on my list. You're silenced so you're not a priority (although I'd like you to demonstrate your silenced status for us once again, I wanna make sure Mantle didn't cure you on the night of his death).

If you should so require, I'm willing to prove I'm silenced as well.

Now, just because I don't trust you it doesn't mean we can't work together. We have three common suspects after all. What do you say, we start by pushing for Noctis, he's most likely to be the bastard who silenced us.

Guy I want to die: Noctis

I'll use this as my vote for the time being to avoid confusion in votals.

Signature goes here!

I have no information to give. Im Vanilla Town.

Id really like to lynch tabaha or noctis. At least one of them tonight. Im edging towards tabaha more than noctis though. One of them is surely Scum, if not both.

DT may or may not be Scum. Certainly looks likely, but Im not too sure. If he survives the night then he's 99.9% Scum as our only(?) protective role, Trucks, should be saving himself tonight. Depending on if you DO live though, DT, I want you to scan Smeags. We know his claimed role. I want to know if he was telling the truth. If youre Scum, you have the chance of finding an overlord. If youre overlords, you have a chance of finding Scum. You can help your own team and Town can use you to weed out some Scumbag.

If youre on the same team as Smeags, then FML.

Now that we know about the Overlords and were in MYLO... Stefl, can we have Spurges details please? Im really curious. It wont really affect the game now surely.

TruckOSaurus said:
Don't worry, there's a reason I've put you last on my list. You're silenced so you're not a priority (although I'd like you to demonstrate your silenced status for us once again, I wanna make sure Mantle didn't cure you on the night of his death).

If you should so require, I'm willing to prove I'm silenced as well.

Now, just because I don't trust you it doesn't mean we can't work together. We have three common suspects after all. What do you say, we start by pushing for Noctis, he's most likely to be the bastard who silenced us.

Guy I want to die: Noctis

I'll use this as my vote for the time being to avoid confusion in votals.

Ahh, Mantle...may he burn in hell.

Vote: Final-Fan 

I don't care about killing the silencer. revenge isn't on my task table right now and i'd rather lynch the scums i'm sure about.

FF, DT, Smeags, Tabaha then Noc.....thats my current personal lynch plan and i'd rather not start with Noc.

And of course since you can fake being silenced (thanks to your role) i dont think you can "prove" anything to me at this point..

still you need i'd like you to vote of course just to make sure you didnt use any night action last night Mr.shadowpupeteer

Pupeteer...if it wasnt for DT claim and the fact we're at MYLO i would have accused you of being a buss driver with a

name like that >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)