By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

So Shadowspawn are anti-town, given the flip?
"linkzmax was Evil Overlord Shehchatun, a shadowspawn, an anti-town jailkeeper"

Around the Network

Once this game is over remind me to tell you why i knew you were scum Linkz.
Back to my weekend away now.

Signature goes here!

happydolphin said:

Hey i'm a shadowspawn too ya know :P

No the flip means you can't flavor hunt in this round.  Character =/= alignment.

Don't forget that Radish was a SK who only kills SS.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
happydolphin said:

Hey i'm a shadowspawn too ya know :P

No the flip means you can't flavor hunt in this round.  Character =/= alignment.

Don't forget that Radish was a SK who only kills SS.

I'm well aware nen, must be getting hot in the room for ya :)

Well, this far we have a few flips:

Species Alignment Town/Anti-town/Goal
Corrupted Human:      
Mantle Corr. Human TOWN town
Hatz Corr. Human TOWN town

Godlike:      
Mario Godlike TOWN town
Radish Godlike 3RD-PARTY Goal: Eliminate all shadowspawn

Human:      
Yoshiya Human HEROES anti-town

Shadowspawn:      
Linkz Shadowspawn OVERLORDS anti-town
Zero Shadowspawn TOWN town

Unknown      
SpurgeonRyan ? ? ?

So Nen, we can flavor hunt still, the only exception is for Shadowspawn and Godlike, who can be either or. We don't know your alignment, but I understand why you were siding with Linkz and correctly predicted that prof was fake scanning.

I think you're town Shadowspawn because it's only understandable that a blind shadowspawn doesn't understand what's happening. However, I am still suspicious of you because your play may have been due to you being Overlord.

You're not off the hook.

@prof. Who did you scan midnight 2?

@prof, and who did you can midnight 1 (you could have been lying). Are you actually cop? If not, say so we wouldn't want you dead for nothing.

@DT. Yeah, it was my mistake, I didn't realize the votes stacked like prof said.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
So Nen, we can flavor hunt still, the only exception is for Shadowspawn and Godlike, who can be either or. We don't know your alignment, but I understand why you were siding with Linkz and correctly predicted that prof was fake scanning.

You're not off the hook.

Well since all humans will claim corrupted we can't do anything about it which void the whole thing.

And yeah you can't trust me completely even tho chances of me being scum is the lowest of all players in this round

after mantle's flip, but what can i do  >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

So there is possibly another party at play here?

(Town vs Heroes vs Overlords) vs Third Party? The OP said that there were overlords plotting to rule everything, and that there were heroes threatening to destroy the town world. If overlords were pro-town then the shadowlings wouldn't have killed them. There must be three teams.

Main hero/overlord list: Tabaha, noc.
Suspicious: Truck, Nen
Unsure: Smeags, FF
Town: Prof, Carl, Happy.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Woooo. Death the the overlords!

I fucking KNEW that there would be some kind of 3rd team... I just had the wrong guy! Mantle, you have my sincere appologies for suspecting you.

Can I ask, why did we never find out EXACTLY what Spurges race/role was?

After that revelation, is town up for lynching Tabaha now? I think this is a more appropriate time Happy :P

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War