By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Aw :( so close to 100 posts. How did you do the post counter?

After reading through your posts. I see valid points on both sides. Prof and Trucks make good arguments against Linkz. There are definate holes in his arguments. Suspicion Linkz.

But linkz has made some very good posts so far in the game. He has analysed a lot of people and raised points that I hadn't previously thought of. From what I have gathered from you guys, that doesn't necessarily seem like scum play.

@FF You say Smeags claimed Godlike, but now he claims normal shadowspawn? I think he did, but I can't be certain, can you find the post please.

@Nen, You want another double lynch --> Why? and who would you want to double lynch? Smeags and Linkz perhaps?

Finally, As I'm not prepared to bandwagon Linkz, I'm going to vote for my suspicious lurker. 27 posts is an obscenely small amount.

Vote: Tabaha

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Smeags and Linkz perhaps? 

Naturally.

Even tho i personally prefer to take FF or tabaha over Linkz atm.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Well, that went quick.

Just read the last 100 or so posts, and man... I need to look in to this game more. You guys know the ins and outs of every role and spot the smallest things. I feel out of my depth again!

After this game, Im gonna study.

DarkThanatos said:
Aw :( so close to 100 posts. How did you do the post counter?

After reading through your posts. I see valid points on both sides. Prof and Trucks make good arguments against Linkz. There are definate holes in his arguments. Suspicion Linkz.

But linkz has made some very good posts so far in the game. He has analysed a lot of people and raised points that I hadn't previously thought of. From what I have gathered from you guys, that doesn't necessarily seem like scum play.

@FF You say Smeags claimed Godlike, but now he claims normal shadowspawn? I think he did, but I can't be certain, can you find the post please.

@Nen, You want another double lynch --> Why? and who would you want to double lynch? Smeags and Linkz perhaps?

Finally, As I'm not prepared to bandwagon Linkz, I'm going to vote for my suspicious lurker. 27 posts is an obscenely small amount.

You still with that? Please explain why did you vote on me. Was it just because I only have 27 posts? I don't really want to claim my role this soon

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantle died, he was Gwedin, corrupted human, a town one-shot poison/silence healer

Night 4 start

Why you no heal me Mantle ?!

Surprised Mantle died...mafia are choosing some weird targets this round.

It'll be funny if mantle healed yoshi after radish claimed to have poisoned him.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:

You still with that? Please explain why did you vote on me. Was it just because I only have 27 posts? I don't really want to claim my role this soon

You have one vote from a rather shady(especially in light of smeags giving up) player. And chances are I'm being lynched no matter how much I fight it. There's no reason to think about claiming toNight.

DarkThanatos said:

I already explained what I meant in the page before. Because of that, FF replied after his initial post on the matter:

"The Smeags comment sort of got ninja'd."

And to clarify again: I still technically am GodLike, but I was explaining how I no longer hold any power, so I am essentially a Vanilla with a name now.

nen-suer said:
DarkThanatos said:

Naturally.

What makes you wanna hold off on Linkz?

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:
prof, happy:
Why do you think smeags hasn't voted me?

That's honestly a really good question.

Vote: Linkz

Let's see if Prof is 2/2

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
DarkThanatos said:

Naturally.

What makes you wanna hold off on Linkz?

Not really trusting prof's claim and his alleged scan targets that don't bold well with his suspects at that time.

I also  don't like the fact that he didn't scan me so far and that his scan got "blocked" last midnight.

He was even more than happy to let us know who he targeted for no obvious reason!

If he is the cop there is a good chance he scanned different people and got innocent reads and used that to limit the scum list.

Or maybe he is just using a fake role to make the town do as he says.

That's just my personal feeling tho. 

A double lynch that involves Linkz & Smeags just put my mind more at ease.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)