By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

theprof00 said:
Radish, there is one last thing you havent mentioned.

What happens when you fulfill your victory conditions?

I touched on this earlier, without straight up asking. We have 2(?) down already. No idea if there will be any killed tonight by scum or delayed kills.

Im bumping it. Because I feel it NEEDS to be answered and he seemingly ignored it.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

I will take your mug, but I have no interest in your apology, scum.

I am glad for this, but believe me, it wasn't your manners that made me look back and reassess our bickering. I did not want this to become too tied together and therefore be a focal point if one of us is killed and show up town (I assure you, your words will come back to haunt you if I am consumed by the light). I mean, look at Mantle and Carl... their fates have become intertwined on how much they've focused on each other. I am just not confident enough in your alignment to town to play this game of names.

Also, this night is annoying now that our target for the lynch is obvious. It's not just the forces of darkness that want him dead... it's the forces of light as well. It shall be impossible to get a tell from anyone wanting to lynch him. We'll have to wait another day I suppose.

I haven't been told, but I assume the game ends - what happened when you completed your win condition in the game of thrones round?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Was radish hammered ?
If he is at L-1 let me try voting just for fun :P

Kinda skipped these last posts (really tired) but i think Linkz wanted a proff i was silenced...i think.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Votals?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
  L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Radish DarkThanatos TheProf00 Final-Fan Hatmoza Yoshiya Mantle      
Smeags Linkz                
Yoshiya TruckoSaurus                
Mantle Carl                
Tabaha Radish                

That should be right...

Thanks smeags.

Vote: Radishead

He should still need two more then

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Thanks smeags.

Oh good, you spelled my name right this time.

(You're welcome!)

nen-suer said:

Thanks smeags.

Wouldn't that be three more votes since you're supposed to be silenced?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

Thanks smeags.

Wouldn't that be three more votes since you're supposed to be silenced?

OOPS