By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
By the way, extreme HoS on everyone that's claimed "corrupted human"

I said it before and i'll say it again. All humans are mafia with the corrupted human being thier safe claim.

And we probably have only 2-3 corrupted humans out there.

I'm very willing to lynch a corrupted human to see if that's the case

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
By the way, extreme HoS on everyone that's claimed "corrupted human"

I said it before and i'll say it again. All humans are mafia with the corrupted human being thier safe claim.

And we probably have only 2-3 corrupted humans out there.

Whilst I am willing to believe we have at least 1 corrupted human out there, the fact that I am a non-mafia corrupted human and the fact that I refuse to believe that Stefl is stupid enough to give out a safe claim which isn't safe tells me that this isn't the case (assuming we don't have a large group of corrupteds waiting to claim). At least if what I think your comment on the fact that you said there being 2-3 corrupted humans making them all mafia is what you meant.

Well this is odd.

Also, has DarkThanatos revealed what form he takes?

nen-suer said:

Ok, i think we had enough data so lets provide another one to the mix.

I was silenced and my vote this night will not count toward any lynch (will still show up the in the table)

plus i can't use my night action (if i have one).

Maybe this action was aimed at radish, but he & I got bussed?

But why would a mafia busser switch me with radish after silencing him ?!

According to the wiki a silencer doesn't participate in the mafia meeting and he is like a "spy".

So him targeting radish was maybe due to the fact he acted alone?

Or i was indeed the silncer's target and no busser was involved in this.

Your and Hat's scenario's never have real hunting mixed in, just derp questions.

There was no reason to silence you whatsoever. THE ONLY REASON you would ever have been bussed is if you were mafia. Why, do you ask? Because here's the benefit of bussing town nen with Radish.
a) attacks hit nen [one of profs suspects]
b) cop scans of radish appear town [mafia want to kill radish not make him town]
c) cop scans of you will show up scum.

c is the only one that makes sense, yet, doesn't, because I specifically warned against you being a bus candidate, which means mafia wouldn't do something that wasn't going to cause confusion.

Don't be confused. Your theories are nothing like mine. I don't just go "hey maybe a busdriver bussed a guy" "or maytbe not!".

I write out specifically all the results that it should mean according to the theory, then write the options for what else could have happened, explain reasoning as to why I chose one way over another, and then still leave some options open. I then even will revisit those options later on.

You are just asking questions to make people think. I ask questions to solve problems.

I also have a crazy theory, but I'll need to see the silencer's alignment first. It involves a busdriver being blocked and you taking the night actions instead of radish.

Firstly, I dont see what my reply to Smeags has anything to do with anything? He said the shadows belong to him and then quoted a crime lord. It sounds like he's revealing himself to be Godlike. Its why Ive suspected him to be Godlike all through the game.

Im actually glad you brought that up though, because I now have more proof that you're not pro-Town after re-reading around that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4787682

Smeags is saying what I said could look bad, because its a quote that links to the LORD OF LIGHT in Game of Thrones. Hes agaisnt it. Hes saying flat out that he's DARK and you think he's claiming Mafia. Im 99.9% positive (especially now) that Town = Dark, yet multiple times in Day 1 you seemed to think the opposite.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4787922

Theres another bit of evidence against you. "First of all, I believe the bearers of light are actually townies and the bearers of shadow or darkness are mafia."

Why would you think that, mantle? Youve claimed corrupted Human also, havent you? Correct me if Im wrong.

Now that were all pretty confident that Light = Scum and Dark = Town... If you are indeed Town, you MUST have known that "The bearers of shadow or darkness" were Town. You simply must.

I noticed too, that you also refused to claim pro-Town for any possible lie detector.

I think youre anti-Town. I think youve wanted me gone ever since I mentioned the possibility of a cult-like 3rd party. Your lack of knowlege on Light/Dark to Scum/Town early on, just highlights everything. Youre detrimental to Town and you have my vote.

Vote mantle

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Don't be confused. Your theories are nothing like mine. I don't just go "hey maybe a busdriver bussed a guy" "or maytbe not!".

I write out specifically all the results that it should mean according to the theory, then write the options for what else could have happened, explain reasoning as to why I chose one way over another, and then still leave some options open. I then even will revisit those options later on.

You are just asking questions to make people think. I ask questions to solve problems.

I also have a crazy theory, but I'll need to see the silencer's alignment first. It involves a busdriver being blocked and you taking the night actions instead of radish.

You need to "solve" something first prof. You've been wrong every step of the way now, but like i said if you have no shame

the nothing can effect you....so carry on.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Thats exactly what you said two rounds ago and it is still a baseless accusation, because all you should know is that im wrong about you and noone else.

Carl2291 said:

Theres another bit of evidence against you. "First of all, I believe the bearers of light are actually townies and the bearers of shadow or darkness are mafia."

Why would you think that, mantle? Youve claimed corrupted Human also, havent you? Correct me if Im wrong.

Now that were all pretty confident that Light = Scum and Dark = Town... If you are indeed Town, you MUST have known that "The bearers of shadow or darkness" were Town. You simply must.

I noticed too, that you also refused to claim pro-Town for any possible lie detector.

I think youre anti-Town. I think youve wanted me gone ever since I mentioned the possibility of a cult-like 3rd party. Your lack of knowlege on Light/Dark to Scum/Town early on, just highlights everything. Youre detrimental to Town and you have my vote.

Vote mantle

Where were you when i needeed you the most :P

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
Thats exactly what you said two rounds ago and it is still a baseless accusation, because all you should know is that im wrong about you and noone else.

Thats a good start.

And 2 rounds again i was scum (and won) so i'm not sure what you mean with baseless accusation!

Yeah again!
It was baseless then because i had a solid case and you were saying id been wrong about everyone which was stefl you and radish. And i was only on radish for a few paragraphs. You and stefl were scum.
So, you calling me wrong about everyone, including yourself, who i called mafia, is the exact same situation here.