By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

zero129 said:
Its a made up theme, it means nothing

Made-up, I agree. But it is inspired but some kind of fan created~thingy that Stefl is obviously in to. If not, Kantor and I wouldn't have gotten similar google results.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

please slow down the posting guys, this page is almost entirely babble.

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Realm_of_Darkness

This will be the reason you are coming up with KH as a search result. It's just a generic name KH gave to the "other half of the world" which was created from darkness rather then light.

Ah, what the hell.

I am the nameless one, and I live on 51 Darkness Way, just off Shadow Avenue. There isn't much of a view from my house, because everything is dark. I like dark chocolate, dark magic and shadow boxing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
Its a made up theme, it means nothing

Made-up, I agree. But it is inspired but some kind of fan created~thingy that Stefl is obviously in to. If not, Kantor and I wouldn't have gotten similar google results.

Maybe its this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Darkness ??

I dont know about World of Darkness, but when I searched for Ertagor (me) it came up with world of warcraft? xD 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Enough with this flavor talk already. Oh and smeags and happy, take the game seriously. Or at least crack a joke one can understand.

Do not mistake my hunger for the destruction of all light as apathy for this little game we play. I will remain vigilant at all times. The harbingers of light cannot hide forever.

As for jokes... I shall prepare some for your liking. *goes to study these... jokes*

So after all this complaining about things like flavour hunting, we are all trying to work out what the made-up flavour is based off of? Great work stopping with the flavour hunting guys -.-

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

Enough with this flavor talk already. Oh and smeags and happy, take the game seriously. Or at least crack a joke one can understand.

Do not mistake my hunger for the destruction of all light as apathy for this little game we play. I will remain vigilant at all times. The harbingers of light cannot hide forever.

As for jokes... I shall prepare some for your liking. *goes to study these... jokes*

First of all, I believe the bearers of light are actually townies and the bearers of shadow or darkness are mafia. I got this after I read the OP theme.

Which is why I asked you if you are claiming mafia.

Second of all, you may be vigilant, but speaking like this confuses us, and that's not a good thing, now is it?

Kantor said:

Ah, what the hell.

I am the nameless one, and I live on 51 Darkness Way, just off Shadow Avenue. There isn't much of a view from my house, because everything is dark. I like dark chocolate, dark magic and shadow boxing.

Ah, you live right by the Black magic bookshop. I pass by your abode every day on my way back from the hallowed patches (where I do my trade). It always seems particularly gloomy there (I've always found it quite inviting).

@Mantle: So you're a bearer of light?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~