By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I'm not commenting on my nightkill - you can interrogate me about that all you like when it's been revealed, but I'm expecting the mafia to kill someone out of: myself, smeags, hatmoza, or mantle

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
Maybe, but I still think that Radish and his counterpart are both Poisoner's anyway.

Although you have a point, but the Doctor is dead. Obviously this is my first game so i don't know how blockers work? Which type of Blocker would we be talking about and how would it work?

Apparently you don't know how roleblockers work, but you know how serial killers and poisoners work.

How so?

I knew how serial killers and poisoners work because it was fairly obvious from the conversations we had about Radish. I then subsequently looked Poison up on Mafiascum to confirm. When I looked up Roleblocker it didn't mention about the Mafia choice so I was confused and asked to confirm. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

uhhhh.. let's calm down everyone and sort out our information.

-We have no doc, that means the kill was either blocked or hit an unkillable or never occurred.
-We have a poison doc (due to the wording that our doc was a "normal doc"), sometimes people are informed of being poisoned, sometimes not.
-Spurge, you said stefl was not allowing you to use your role in the way that you wanted because it was against the rules. I don't see how that makes sense now if you are actually a blocker, unless you are like a 50% bodyguard and wanted to target yourself.

spurgeonryan said:
I will actually say that there is a 99 percent chance that radish is town now. Good job radish!

Unless you totally lied about being a vigilante.

With "regular doc" confirming a "poison doc" then radish is CONFIRMED not a vigilante or town.

spurgeonryan said:
Oh my God! I cannot spell it out for you because that would give it away. But Thanatos you are so far off I cannot even see where you went. It is day two and I am not saying anything definite right now. No idea why Mario and Zero thought they had to give so much away day one.

Radish is town and our best chance of killing scum if he is a vigilante. Lets face it guys. We have lost like 6 games in a row now. Radish wildy shooting into the night is probably our best bet. After today he should have a better idea of who to shoot at. Lets let the day begin and get everyone in here first.

If he's shooting into the night why didn't anyone die?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Linkz interrogated carl and thought carl's responses were good enough.

At least he actually listened to what I was saying, instead of being irritating as fuck and ignoring things, asking the same stuff over and over. Child, fingers in ears and "lalalalala" comes to mind.

While Linkz is looking mighty suspicious right now... Im still not 100% on him being Scum.

We have delayed kills, right? Whos to say Linkz actually even targetted anyone? For all we know, there are multiple delayed kill roles.

happydolphin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Oh my God! I cannot spell it out for you because that would give it away. But Thanatos you are so far off I cannot even see where you went. It is day two and I am not saying anything definite right now. No idea why Mario and Zero thought they had to give so much away day one.

Radish is town and our best chance of killing scum if he is a vigilante. Lets face it guys. We have lost like 6 games in a row now. Radish wildy shooting into the night is probably our best bet. After today he should have a better idea of who to shoot at. Lets let the day begin and get everyone in here first.

If he's shooting into the night why didn't anyone die?

Poison Vigilante/Serial Killer

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Carl2291 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Linkz interrogated carl and thought carl's responses were good enough.

At least he actually listened to what I was saying, instead of being irritating as fuck and ignoring things, asking the same stuff over and over. Child, fingers in ears and "lalalalala" comes to mind.

While Linkz is looking mighty suspicious right now... Im still not 100% on him being Scum.

We have delayed kills, right? Whos to say Linkz actually even targetted anyone? For all we know, there are multiple delayed kill roles.

No one is keeping their fingers in their ears.

I have more than one indication pointing towards you as scum. Some of which I haven't even pointed yet.

Well that was surprising. I was expecting some gruesome night and alot of fireworks.
I'm almost kinda disappointed.....almost.

I wasn't expecting Linkz lynch to gain this much support early on (yay?)
Don't know what spurg is hinting after what he said earlier bout his role.
I got town feel from him due to his confidence...not sure if its in the right place tho

I'll be working over-time until Friday so may contribution will be less in the next couple of days.
I'm really tired right now.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

And radish delayed kill is indeed worrying. Surprised that he's alive!
I really regret not hammering him night one.

I think he is as good lynch option as Linkz because of an interesting event that happened
at midnight.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)