By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New screens from resistance 2 scans

I'm SO getting this!...

I really digged the idea behind RFoM1 but didn't bother getting a PS3 because of the price and my Nintendo-history but im getting a PS3 end Februari/Begin March so im getting Haze and this!... Looks SOOO coowl!

Btw: Zack and Wiki rooooockkks!!!... Way tha go Capcom ... (Game got released here yesterday ... I know of 3 people already who've bought it!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
Kingsora_be said:
How does Insomniac make games so fast and so beautifull always? There is a probably a rule if want to work with Insomniac: Holidays are forbidden

I would guess they divide their teams up, according to their website, at the bottom of the page, they have 145 employees, so they have enough to split them up

makingmusic476 said:
Insomniac are some of the best developers out there. Out of the two, I'd have to say that I prefer Naughty Dog's work, but they definitely don't seem to be able to put out as much kickass work as fast as Insomniac.

I love ND, but they employ half as many people so can't get games out on such a regular basis, although they say they will get their next next game out with a year dev time

back on topic, this game looks so incredible, the hype is making me want this even more