By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New screens from resistance 2 scans

It may very well look that good in game but those look a lot more like artistic drawings than gameplay pictures. They just have that feel to them.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

amazing graphiks and thats just pic from a scan

Wow those look was fantastic. I think this will be bigger than killzone 2, sales and anticipation wise.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Some screens are artwork, not all of them

Anyone remember Soriku's thread on R2's graphics a lil while ago? XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

No, what did he said?

Well, basically the screens looked like the first call of duty. And said that they must be real as they had come from Surfer Girl.

But, dude, 60 player squad based combat is just absolutly awesome.

Kingsora_be said:
How does Insomniac make games so fast and so beautifull always? There is a probably a rule if want to work with Insomniac: Holidays are forbidden

actually, they get a lot of good stuff there. heck, they even have in house-massages. not to mention that they get to goof around every once and a while and come up with crazy ideas like the groovitron for games =D

That pic surfer girl posted was just a pic of a level in early development. I can't remember where or who but someone posted a link to the same type of pics insominiac put up to show for rfrom1. This is not the exact link but it's basically the same.

http://www.cybergooch.com/tutorials/pages/lighting_rfom2.htm 

2 campaigns, 1 single player, 1 co-op??? 8 player co-op??? Any doubt as to who's the best PS3 developer so far? The 3rd and last 2 pics are in game, it even says it on the pic before last that it's in game according to GI.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!