By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 Sign-Up Thread - Realm of Darkness

Yoshiya said:
Hopefully they don't end up as mafia together. They might find a few "reasons" to ban us elsewhere and help themselves win :P

Just consider it part of a power role! 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Yoshiya said:
Hopefully they don't end up as mafia together. They might find a few "reasons" to ban us elsewhere and help themselves win :P

Just consider it part of a power role! 

Sounds overpowered to me. Town better have a small army of cops to counter this :P

This is shaping up to be an interesting game, all we need now is to bring back axumblade!

Signature goes here!

Castlevania would be a great theme.

/twocents

I want a Sonic game

*wipes brown off nose*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
I want a Sonic game

*wipes brown off nose*

Eww hatz, Smeags is one of us, you don't have to brown-nose him :S

Smeags said:
Castlevania would be a great theme.

/twocents

I second your motion!

Signature goes here!

Shit, stop tempting me you guys... Castlevania is an epic theme.

Well, then get someone on here being able to mod castlevania, I know I can't~ (and by the looks of it nobody wants to host so far except Yoshiya, and I have nothing against newer players being mods, it's just that it feels safer with a co-mod, which then again would be me :P, or some other player not playing)

BTW, Archives-Spreadsheet updated to Round 12

I'm very familiar with the world of Castlevania... I could host a spectacular game... if I wanted.

ahhh the character/power matching ideas are already flowing through my head!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson