By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 Sign-Up Thread - Realm of Darkness

and op is up to date :P

Around the Network
RoryGamesFree said:
used to play a similar thing to this years back on another forum, I don't know what Castlevania is though im ashamed to admit :o

That's a bannable offense if I'm not mistaken.

Signature goes here!

RoryGamesFree said:
used to play a similar thing to this years back on another forum, I don't know what Castlevania is though im ashamed to admit :o

If you want to, you can feel free to join, or only watch. Be informed though, that if you join, we would heavily prefer that you also commit some time to the game.

TruckOSaurus said:
RoryGamesFree said:

That's a bannable offense if I'm not mistaken.

:/ im assuming it's a game, just not one im familiar with? 

Stefl1504 said:
RoryGamesFree said:

If you want to, you can feel free to join, or only watch. Be informed though, that if you join, we would heavily prefer that you also commit some time to the game.

not sure if I will join as I don't know the theme, I will probably watch though :) 

Around the Network

I've never played Castlevania (will buy the 3DS one eventually), but looking forward to it

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I've played an emulated version of a Castlevania before (one of the DS ones). The game was fun enough but the controls were awkward as hell on the emulator so I gave up pretty soon. Will probably get the 3DS one as well since I have only heard good things about the series

ah okay it's a DS game, only had one of those briefly and that was just for Pokemon really lol

It's for Nintendo consoles in general, it just so happens the only ones me and Radish have played/plan on playing were DS. I believe the first was on NES or something (don't shoot me if I am wrong, I know very little about the series except it has been around a while)

Yoshiya said:
It's for Nintendo consoles in general, it just so happens the only ones me and Radish have played/plan on playing were DS. I believe the first was on NES or something (don't shoot me if I am wrong, I know very little about the series except it has been around a while)

oh okay, the Wii was my first Nintendo console other than a Gameboy Colour so im not as familiar with their franchises as most!