By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS) - Update: New Uncut Trailer!

Two news:

The return of the press turn system from SMT Nocturne

And

Special preview on Famitsu on the 20th

Uncut trailer at TGS on the 22-23th

Around the Network

Looks fantastic. I can't wait for it. The graphics are very nice and the first person gameplay looks as good as ever.

wow!!!

looks awesome, i can imagine it looks even better on a smaller screen with 3D : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

im dissapointed is not necturnes 3d models, but glad to say old gameplay back, visual equipment apparently and a nice atmosphere.

Well, unless I finally break down and try out Strange Journey, I'm thinking this will be my first mainline SMT game. It looks absolutely awesome and likely to be released outside of Japan. :)

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
F0X said:
Well, unless I finally break down and try out Strange Journey, I'm thinking this will be my first mainline SMT game. It looks absolutely awesome and likely to be released outside of Japan. :)

You should absolutely try out Strange journey. It' fantastice. Plus we'll brobably be waiting for this game for a while in the west.

The only SMT game I've played is Devil Survivor Overclocked, which I assume is quite different from the main series...
Regardless, I loved the game, and can't wait to play this one...

Have a nice day...

Yes, I am amazed, now where is my 10 bucks?

Seriously. It looks great. I buy anything in the SMT universe and this will be no exception as long as I have the cash.

Lets see, of all the 3ds games announced and likely to hit america I want, Paper Mario, Ace Attorney 5, Layton Vs Wright, Soul Hackers, Shin Megami Tensei 4, Virtue Last Reward and maybe Monster Hunter 3G, thats A LOT of money O.O

i dont know this franchise so i assume im less biased than all of you fans...i must say it looks fantastic, ill buy it if it comes to the EU