By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Someone’s Already Trying to Sell a Wii U on eBay. For $900.

Around the Network

Wow, that's lame - I'm expecting to see a lot of ebay sellers making money with the WiiU release for sure

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

It didn't work for the 3DS, but it definitely worked for the Wii

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I saw the OP and automatically tried to click the "Buy it now" button. It's like I didn't have any control over myself! Yeah, I didn't think the 3DS would sell as poorly as it did but I never thought it would be one of those items you could sell like the Wii or PS2. I do get that vibe from the Wii U, though. That guy selling it for $900 is going to get his money. It's too close to Christmas and it seems the console is in short supply.

3DS launched in March... it's different.

Sure not all people will succeed in this, but some will. I mean, what will happen if lil Timmy doesn't get his Wii U on Christmas??

Around the Network
VicViper said:

Sure not all people will succeed in this, but some will. I mean, what will happen if lil Timmy doesn't get his Wii U on Christmas??

Hey, my real name is Timmy!  And if I don't get my Wii U, I'm burning this motherfucker down!

I just made an offer for the seller to go fuck himself!

Check out Amazon.com.....a BUNCH of third parties are selling the Wii U for 600 dollars plus.

This is why I preordered 4 of them from gamestop. I'm going to own this holiday.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

VicViper said:

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.