By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I walked to my local Gamestop like this with my body (is) ready...

Did you preordered the Deluxe Set?

Heck yeah! Just in time! 40 37.74%

Barely, but luckily I got to reserve it 6 5.66%

WTF GAMESTOP/BESTBUY/WHER... 6 5.66%

I was too late. My body wasn't ready enough. 8 7.55%

My wallet wasn't ready. 25 23.58%

I got hit by a taxi 'cau... 18 16.98%

Total:103

I preordered mine the morning of the announcement (one of the first people here to preorder), the next day I was hearing of stores selling out, today it's all over the place, I'm like MUHAHAHAHA AHEAD OF THE CURVE! Guy behind me heard me inform the gamestop guy of all the features they didn't list on his email, and proceeded to order the Deluxe as well, funny how I got an upsell for a company I actually hate now lol.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

As a gamer I'm pretty excited about the Wii U. Pre-ordered two black premium bundles :) sell the other one on ebay to make a profit and buy some wii u games. Does that make me mean? :s As an investor of 400 NTDOY stock, I found the link to the interview to be quite interesting. Wii U will be huge man woosh.

NintendoPie said:
man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
Im waiting for Christmas money... Dear Lord I don't think I'll get it till next summer! :0

Did you get an iPad instead of a Wii U?! You should have the Nintendo stripped from your username

Yes, I'm a horrible person for wanting a way to get online!

Not cool Pie, not cool!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DRAE_nmhar said:
the2real4mafol said:
There can't many available for launch if preorders sell out after one or two days!

I really wanna see the exact numbers of units they have or planning on making. If it was 1 million units sold out in less than two days then damn. It was just 10 thousand, then bleh :p

yeah who know's how many units nintendo have for launch? Eitherway, I see the Wii U becoming scarce like the Wii was at first

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Vinniegambini said:
As a gamer I'm pretty excited about the Wii U. Pre-ordered two black premium bundles :) sell the other one on ebay to make a profit and buy some wii u games. Does that make me mean? :s As an investor of 400 NTDOY stock, I found the link to the interview to be quite interesting. Wii U will be huge man woosh.

That makes you meanly rich, and youll end up a bad ass either way ;) and I would do the same if I got the money. Yeah that interview was more interesting and different from the gaming websites like IGN, Kotaku, etc. 

Wii U Demos in *FPS* View  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PxDxI

Around the Network

@DRAE_nmhar: Dude, did you really went out dancing all th way to the store like that??? If that was true, it would hillariously epic! lol XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
darkknightkryta said:
DRAE_nmhar said:
darkknightkryta said:
I went to go grab my Street Fighter anniversary box and one of the coworkers, not the manager mind you, told me that the store's probably not getting more than a handful. Is there some reason Nintendo is making so few units at launch?

damn I have no idea whats up with Nintendo with this short stock. Nintendo just got an overwhelming preorders from consumers and its a good sign that ppl are interested. Nintendo should respond with making more unites within the 63 day period 'till launch to meet demand or exceed it. I just hope it wont be the Wii all over again 6 years ago.

I wonder if they're trying to make a supply problem to increase demand.  Or rather, was the lack of Wii's a manufactured problem to creat supply and they're just reusing the same tactic?

I find this so funny.. if this works out so well.. why doesnt sony or ms do the same for their console ?...

TripleMMM said:
@DRAE_nmhar: Dude, did you really went out dancing all th way to the store like that??? If that was true, it would hillariously epic! lol XD

Hahaha if you see how groovy my damce skills are in the Just Dance video from E3, heck yeah Lol :p

Wii U Demos in *FPS* View  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PxDxI

anybody has a link to the original gangnam style music video? There are like 3 billion parodys and live performances but I cant find the original at all

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
anybody has a link to the original gangnam style music video? There are like 3 billion parodys and live performances but I cant find the original at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0 

Nintendo and PC gamer