By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I walked to my local Gamestop like this with my body (is) ready...

Did you preordered the Deluxe Set?

Heck yeah! Just in time! 40 37.74%

Barely, but luckily I got to reserve it 6 5.66%

WTF GAMESTOP/BESTBUY/WHER... 6 5.66%

I was too late. My body wasn't ready enough. 8 7.55%

My wallet wasn't ready. 25 23.58%

I got hit by a taxi 'cau... 18 16.98%

Total:103

...and I got my Deluxe Set preordered on time ;p

MY BODY IS READY!

And then right after preordering my set...

*GameStop has sold out of all Wii U bundles. GameStop locations are stopping their preorders. I  hear that GameStop has completely sold out of Deluxe bundles nationwide. There are precious few basic models left, so jump in while you can!*

MUST WATCH INTERVIEW WITH THE REGGINATOR

Wii U Demos in *FPS* View  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PxDxI

Around the Network

what!? It's already sold out on one retailer? O_O

Busted said:

Yeah and apparently it will be sold out everywhere soon until Nintendo update their stock or make more units to meet demand. I'm glad my body was on time. Did you reserved yours yet?

DRAE_nmhar said:
Busted said:

Yeah and apparently it will be sold out on everywhere soon until Nintendo update their stock or make more units to meet demand. I'm glad my body was on time.

Well my body is not ready yet, i must keep training ò_ó

God damnit, i wanted the black one, why is it selling so quickly !!! UGHHHH

Around the Network
bobgamez said:

Dude I feel ya. Lots of people got pissed off 'cause eventhough Gamestop still wants to keep accepting preorders, they just can't anymore 'cause Nintendo just emialed them and said to stop accepting preorders 'cause of the overwhelming demand and stock is short supplied. The basic is running out fast too

DRAE_nmhar said:
bobgamez said:

Dude I feel ya. Lots of people got pissed off 'cause eventhough Gamestop still wants to keep accepting preorders, they just can't anymore 'cause Nintendo just emialed them and said to stop accepting preorders 'cause of the overwhelming demand and stock is short supplied. The basic is running out fast too

Well the gamestop nearest me is not selling the Black package(yeah thats what Im calling it) and are getting close to stopping the white one as well.  Fn hell, might have to go to best buy which is like 35 minutes away from my house :,(

Fuck!!! history is repeating it self is it? just like the Wii, people will have trouble getting their hands on a WiiU

so, they are only having like 1million units available at launch to create a rush again?

That video is hilarious.