By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Okami art style lovers buy a PS3 and a PS Eye

I like Okami's art style, but I've never bought any game because of how it looks, and never will.

Around the Network

While it sounds very cool, I don't think I'd be willing to buy a ps3 and a ps eye AND pay an outrageous $1.99. I mean, couldn't they drop the price to $1.98? Then I might pay the $600 or whatever for a ps3 and ps eye for it....

Seriously though, if I had a ps3 I'd probably buy it to check it out. Ah well, maybe later this year.

Kytiara said:
While it sounds very cool, I don't think I'd be willing to buy a ps3 and a ps eye AND pay an outrageous $1.99. I mean, couldn't they drop the price to $1.98? Then I might pay the $600 or whatever for a ps3 and ps eye for it....

Seriously though, if I had a ps3 I'd probably buy it to check it out. Ah well, maybe later this year.

right nownot including tax (to lazy to do that)

40GB + PSEye + game

$400 +   $40   +  $1.99 = $441.99 + tax

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

The ps eye is the most innovative thing every created.

mM
ssj12 said:
Kytiara said:

40GB + PSEye + game

First...it was a joke ssj!

Second, I woudln't buy a 40gb, so we start off at 500 + 40 + 1.99 = $541.99 x 1.12 (12% sales tax up here in Beautiful British Columbia Canada) = $607.02

edit: Since you took my glib comment seriously, 500$ (around what a 40gb plus eyetoy would cost me up here) is still about $499 more than I'd pay for a screen saver, no matter how cool it was.

Around the Network
Kytiara said:
ssj12 said:
Kytiara said:

40GB + PSEye + game

Second, I woudln't buy a 40gb, so we start off at 500 + 40 + 1.99 = $541.99 x 1.12 (12% sales tax up here in Beautiful British Columbia Canada) = $607.02

edit: Since you took my glib comment seriously, 500$ (around what a 40gb plus eyetoy would cost me up here) is still about $499 more than I'd pay for a screen saver, no matter how cool it was.

wow your sales tax is low, lower then some US states at least. Plus good choice with the 80GB but Sony is hiring for a few more programmers so PS2 BC might eventually make it to the 40GB model. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

leo-j said:
The ps eye is the most innovative thing every created.

actaully no... but its up there. Most innovative right now in the tech world is N-Vidia's Hybrid Video Card Technology.

12% is low sales tax...? It's 8% in Illinois and 6% in Indiana.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
12% is low sales tax...? It's 8% in Illinois and 6% in Indiana.

i edited what I said and with the tax bill thats supposed to be looked at by congress in the next week... double those percentages. 

ssj12 said:
Kytiara said:
ssj12 said:
Kytiara said:

40GB + PSEye + game

$400 + $40 + $1.99 = $441.99 + tax

wow your sales tax is low, lower then some US states at least. Plus good choice with the 80GB but Sony is hiring for a few more programmers so PS2 BC might eventually make it to the 40GB model.

It'd be cheaper(or about the same) to buy a Wii + Okami (Wii ver.) + PS2 + Okami (PS2 ver.) than the PS3 + eye + screensaver.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"