By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Okami art style lovers buy a PS3 and a PS Eye

I'm serious on this. The msot artistic game made this generation is a $1.99. I just spend an hour infront my TV flying birds around amazed at the detail in the game. Its a massive loop and I mean massive, takes roughly 10 minutes to get around the full map going straight. I lopped the entire thing once and found so many details, on my second i found little things I never saw the first time like a women at a mountain base.

Truly though, after my astronomy class im going to go through it just to see the beautiful artwork that the game is. If you can really call it a game.. lol

The game/sceensaveris called Tori-Emaki ($1.99) and is worth a purchase.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

lol i was just thinking about gettin it..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Bonafide732 said:

oh its worth it 300%

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

ssj12 said:
Bonafide732 said:

oh its worth it 300%

so the games worth around 6 bucks?
and we only need to pay 1.99?

seriously though, i am getting it later.
turok's got me busy for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ill check it out tomorrow to see if you were right...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

Okami art style lovers should buy Okami.

I really enjoyed Okami though the end felt really easy and the Mega-Man styled 'face all the old bosses' felt tacked on... Then again, I did have 99 small and 99 medium healing bones so I guess that really took the challenge out of it. Still, it was cool to do the different things to damage the final boss.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Okami art style lovers should buy Okami.

lol my thoughts exactly

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

@soriku

We dont care about the wii this is not a nintendo forum.

On topic:

Im getting it when I get an HD TV. Same goes for uncharted.

mM
Soriku said:
Erm...I don't remember people buying a game for its art style.

Anyway, I believe the most Okami art style-esque will be on the Wii, anyway. It already has the Odin Sphere sequel and Okami...

actually a lot of people do